Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly all options seems like bad writing for me
Kanjuro drawing at least Oda can get away with it, like either he plans on assassinating them or indirectly helping them too shameful to face them personally so he drew Oden.

Gyukimaru makes a lot of sense too but why troll the scabbards "jk Oden is still dead" like :kaidowhat:

Oden alive due to Toki = Straight up trash he got shot in his skull after boiled alive I don't give a flying fuck what explanation these die hard Oda fanboys will have if Oda trolled us like that.

Last edited:
Meh, that Oden at the end of the chapter is so fake it shouldn't even be worth of ending a chapter (2 swords while at least 1 is obviously with Zoro, that pose, unnatural for Oden, never seen that for him). But the coup could be who that really is: the pose could suggest Mr 2 but if on the other hand that is Catarina Devon we are in for a big twist in Wano (I'm still expecting BB to come take Kaido's fruit).

Last edited:
Explain to me what else doesn't make sense except for the fact that WE think it's messed up to impersonate as Oden in front of them?
Because it's not in Gyokimaru character.... as simple as that....
He was basically the guardian for graves and was fighting Kawamatsu for merely trying to take swords from the grave.... they went into a huge dramatic scene about this.... only for what? for Gyokimaru to do something more insluting? hahahaha

I mean you may find it as one excuse only, but it's NOT something Gyokimaru does, really...

Explain to me what else doesn't make sense except for the fact that WE think it's messed up to impersonate as Oden in front of them?
We had in the same arc Yamato dress and call her self Oden around Momo, a terrified child. And Momo and Shinobu were totally fine with it. But some how, the Scabbards, the toughest Samurai that Kaidou praised, are gonna crack the f down because some Fox immitated Oden to cheer them up? :beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.