Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gyukumari in the middle of the arc, showing something with he never did before going to troll the exhausted/damaged Scabbards who basiaclly crying to see Oden and people really think he would do such a savage think? Lmao

As I said people sould prepare themselve, Oda loves Oden and he have a best tool to bring him back with Toki as example. Or it is Kanjuro trolling,but again why Kanjuro would change suddely the sides? The dude beat almost Momo into death and now he would teamup with Hiyori? Since the person who cry was either Hiyori or Toki.
If its kanjuro he could be trying to lure them into a trap.

Already said it, it will more complicated if it was "he" n i dont see oden the one eill shown up.
Back then i think momos artificial df was from kaidos, n that was correct. I dont know what is the failure factor, but look like when momo got more muscle the dragon will look cooler. Its color was red after all.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:ihaha: Oda really knows how to mess with OP fandom.
To even think that Oden is real... That shows how easy it is to throw people off...

If it was Kanjuro's drawing, no reason why he would draw different swords.
Onimaru better be having a good explanation for using Oden's appearance, if it's him.
I am betting on an unknown shapeshifter or Jack is using some gas that causes hallucinations.

The OP fandom needs to stop mentioning real Oden and Katarina Devon.
Both cases are ridiculous to even consider. :ihaha:

Oden was shot after getting his body ruined by the oil he was submerged in, I highly doubt it's him. No reasonable way to explain him being back, in my opinion. I'll stick with it being an ink clone and Kiku not actually taking out Kanjuro. Strange how the silhoue isn't in the last page and we don't see their reaction to Oden despite the Scabbards already having been tended to. Shame that there's a break next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.