Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden is the real deal, sent to the future by Toki after his loss to Kaido while he gave her his swords in his cell

He will witness Kaido's fall and go back to his era to die.

For those who say "You can't travel to the past" = awakening,temporary future jump,someone somehow having the past-past fruit to send Oden back, many plausible explainations

This is why you suck at powerscaling. Basing damage on Dirtmarks or single boold drops and ignoring the fact that he was white eyed and screaming like a baby. We saw one casual kick. :gonope:
Kaido eyes goes white when luffy punch him with g3 at kuri and look what happened next..

And aren't you guys who basing damage on dirtmarks and blood drops when zoro attack kaido with onigiri without haki??

Oden is the real deal, sent to the future by Toki after his loss to Kaido while he gave her his swords in his cell

He will witness Kaido's fall and go back to his era to die.

For those who say "You can't travel to the past" = awakening,temporary future jump,someone somehow having the past-past fruit to send Oden back, many plausible explainations
Maybe TOki is able to project Oden's concious into the future, so he can see, can talk but he's not really there.
Something something Force Projection something The Last Jedi...
Or it could be the real Oden...I'm up for any possibility tho.

Btw just rememmbered about oden.
Based on the different weapon, so many theory that can be happening.
1. Real oden got back his life n because his weapon given to hyori n momo so he need new weapon
2. Time traveller power, oden which nowadays we see is the young oden.
But this theory kinda really weak i think
3. Kanjuro drawing maybe he disnt see the detail of the sword so he just draw random sword.
4. Its the fox power or even worst its the 9 tail transformation

J

Jo_Ndule

There's no way someone can see the future with haki...
Oda : Future sight

There's no way oda introduces time travel to the future...there gotta be a catch
Oda : time time fruit

There's no way you can travel to the past...
Oda : coming soon

There's no way you can stop or revert time...
Oda : I will prove you wrong again in the future

Very possible it's the real Oden considering the silhouette that was shown had female outline (Toki)...now this random Oden appeared...

Also momo devil fruit might not be a failure, for some reason Vegapubk "insisted" that it was a failure, he never wanted the world gov to have it

Maybe TOki is able to project Oden's concious into the future, so he can see, can talk but he's not really there.
Something something Force Projection something The Last Jedi...
Or it could be the real Oden...I'm up for any possibility tho.
Awakened df can do many posibilities, but i prefer toki can go back ward n forward time.
There is no df user with the same power like her after all, not like the copy face df n barier2

Status
Not open for further replies.