Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cap. This oden is weaker than the current kaido and bigmom
But he should be able to stall one of them 1v1 for a while. Hell, if Big Mom hadn't interfered, Killer would have kept fucking up Kaido with sonic cuts, and Kaido wouldn't have dodged Zoro's flame dragon cut.

The SN5 and Oden together should defeat the Yonko duo.

And like, come one, we all know Jack or a calamity is going to get obliterated if that's actually Oden.

J

Jo_Ndule

LOL so the imprisoned tortured Kaido was the WG's plaything. Foreshadowing SSG as mini-Kaidos?
Perhaps some of them are ancient zoan based and Others have have logia powers

If PH was solely a lab island for creating Giants and making artifical zoan fruits

Then perhaps Vegapunk has 2 more labs : one for studying logia powers , other for creating weapons

Worst

Custom title
I don't like this.
If it's really Oden then like, there's no tension left in this arc.

The SN5 + Oden should defeat the Yonko duo outright.

Hell, Oden will probably stomp Jack when he arrives and maybe even take out Queen or King on his way up.
It's ridiculous.
No lol the SNs are already tired while Kaido and BM just started, Big Mom was just playing around first part of the fight while Kaido took all of the SNs attack like a champ! Now he's gone Hybrid and the SNs are without Luffy for 10 minutes, even if Oden joins if he's the last Oden he's weaker than current Kaido and BM (let alone hybrid Kaido) he would be able to hold just one of the Yonkos and not for long....

J

Jo_Ndule

That is like people back didn't like awakening, many people dislike the idea of awakening now it is a part in almost every battle discussion.

I know the whole time travel shit can be dangerous asf, many mangaka fail to explain these better. But if this is the real Oden(I believe so) then we should give Oda the chance to explain why we have now Oden in the raid.

Overall if he has a good explatiation, then we could be okay overall.

I remember how many people dislike chapter 970, saying Kaido vs Oden was to short with never seeing both true power. This all can be forgetten if Oden vs Kaido round2 could start in act4.
Fans should start accept the realities that at the end of the day OP is a shonen manga.
You'd find the same stuff you saw on Naruto/Bleach here too just explained or named differently by Oda

Im expecting avatar scenes ike with Naruto or MHa where Luffy will see the past leaders of D clan and Roger
I'm expecting Imu to be broken like Kaguya or Yhwach

It would be cool if that guy really was Catarina "Crescent Moon Hunter" Devon from the Blackbeard Pirates. Some of Teach's underlings have very useful skills to successfully carry out an infiltration mission.

No lol the SNs are already tired while Kaido and BM just started, Big Mom was just playing around first part of the fight while Kaido took all of the SNs attack like a champ! Now he's gone Hybrid and the SNs are without Luffy for 10 minutes, even if Oden joins if he's the last Oden he's weaker than current Kaido and BM (let alone hybrid Kaido) he would be able to hold just one of the Yonkos and not for long....
Kaido was going to lose if BM hadn't interfered.

Killer wouldn't have stopped using Kama-sonic.
Zoro wouldn't have missed his flame dragon cut.
Luffy would add on top of that and start pounding him.
And Law and Kidd can keep wailing on him and providing support.

I'm being honest, I was legitimately getting the vibe that Big Mom's interference was the main reason they were losing.

I don't like this.
If it's really Oden then like, there's no tension left in this arc.

The SN5 + Oden should defeat the Yonko duo outright.

Hell, Oden will probably stomp Jack when he arrives and maybe even take out Queen or King on his way up.
It's ridiculous.
I doubt Oden is on Kaido's current level and he might only be there for a short period of time which is why he's just now showing up mid battle.

Oden wouldn't waste time and energy on Jack, Sanji can intervene or injured scabbards vs injured hybrid Jack

I doubt Oden is on Kaido's current level and he might only be there for a short period of time which is why he's just now showing up mid battle.

Oden wouldn't waste time and energy on Jack, Sanji can intervene or injured scabbards vs injured hybrid Jack
Kaido had Oden up there with Shanks, Roger, Whitebeard, and Xebec.
And Oda uses every opportunity he gets to wank Oden.

If Oden goes to the roof, you can bet your ass Oda will have him being a major factor.

Dude, Oda might even have Kaido do the Enel face when he shows up.

Kaido had Oden up there with Shanks, Roger, Whitebeard, and Xebec.
And Oda uses every opportunity he gets to wank Oden.

If Oden goes to the roof, you can bet your ass Oda will have him being a major factor.

Dude, Oda might even have Kaido do the Enel face when he shows up.
I agree, if this is indeed the real Oden the he will play a major rule in Kaido's defeat, most of us thought that would be an Admiral/Marco/Wevil or some other strong character.

I agree, if this is indeed the real Oden the he will play a major rule in Kaido's defeat, most of us thought that would be an Admiral/Marco/Wevil or some other strong character.
And it would problematic because I think Oden is quite a bit stronger than Fujtora.
He can definitely go one one one with a Yonko for at least a while, and like if everyone of Oden's attacks is as strong as Zoro's Flame Dragon cut?????
:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.