Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. He has been giving Straw Hats quite a lot of screen time in this arc. Maybe it doesn't follow that order, but it looks like each one will get a chapter like that.
That’d be great. However, it also shows how long it’ll be until we go back to the roof top because Nami and franky who will probably appear on the ground floor. Sanjis is in the air, and Usopp and Brook are the only two tag teaming someone so who knows what theirs will be.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Queen says how come this tanuki dares to lecture him and shoots at Chopper, but the Pleasures block the bullets for him. Kaidou's subordinates in the room declare that they will quit Kaidou's crew and fight to protect Chopper instead.
So Beast Pirates join the Grand Fleet after this arc? Sounds like the perfect position for Carrot, while Yamato joins the main crew CONFIRMED :lulz:
Cut to Red Scabbards room. They are all awake and wondering who treated their wounds.

Kawamatsu: "I thought I saw....but it must be a dream.
It cannot be possible!!"
Considering how surprised they were when “Oden” appeared, this bit of dialogue gives me hope that the silhouette truly was Toki and we just aren’t going to see her until a bit later...now that Oden has been “revived” in some manner, it should just be a matter of time before his wife finally gets a taste of the spotlight :stealthblack:

So Beast Pirates join the Grand Fleet after this arc? Sounds like the perfect position for Carrot, while Yamato joins the main crew CONFIRMED :lulz:

Considering how surprised they were when “Oden” appeared, this bit of dialogue gives me hope that the silhouette truly was Toki and we just aren’t going to see her until a bit later...now that Oden has been “revived” in some manner, it should just be a matter of time before his wife finally gets a taste of the spotlight :stealthblack:
Grand Fleet Pokemon Captain Tama

Status
Not open for further replies.