Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I still think we will see the battle shift to the roof and stuff before then. Truly if there are 11 chapters left, it's enough time to:

- Solidify ALL matchups (Sanji, Chopper and potentially Yamato included)
- Show all the hybrids for each matchup; continue each fight for a decent amount of time
- Show whats going on with the scabbards and "Oden"/1004 silhouette
- Reveal what Fukurokuju is up to; potentially Orochi's fakeout death; maybe Kanjuro is alive
- Potentially show whereabouts of Hiyori, Caribou, Tengu, Onimaru in this time frame too

I think it is certainly possible. At the same time, 10 more chapters for Act and 30 chapters for Act 4 might not be enough lmao. We still forget there is likely a Kaido/Yamato/Rocks flashback to address too, Zoro needs to know his past at Wano (though this could just be explained at the end of the arc), etc.

A ton of stuff. We are at 100 chapters next chapter, im starting to question if 150 chapters will be enough to neatly tie everything up this arc lol. If you told me 20 chapters ago that the matchups wouldn't have been fully set, I would have believed you because I've been telling people since Jinbe's return that it will take Oda like 30-40 chapters just to set the matchups, but also have to achieve every other "little" plotline this arc.
Fuck Oda.
Just for one reason.
He's dragging all this but lied to us about what Sabo, Vivi, Hancock are doing.
Now we have this mediocre raid to sit through.
If anything the next ten chapters will be filler, just like that Hyougoro chapter.

Being from the new generation doesn't mean shit. Ace was also a from the new generation.

How many fucking times do I have to remind people about Hawkins' prediction? They don't know how big this is!

- Zoro and Luffy have the plot armor armor no mi. Plus Hawkins already checked their survival rate at the beginning of this arc and I think it was 19 percent.
- The scabbards are pretty safe. If they survived the rooftop they will survive anything. Also, Hawkins has no interest in them.
- Marco didn't even show up when Hawkins was talking about that character.

- Hawkins is definitely talking about one of these three characters; Kid/ Killer or Law. Because Kid and Killer were his allies, and Law had the most confrontation/ encounter with him.
I think Law dying is too obvious and cliche. It can still happen but it wouldn't be a surprise since everyone is talking about it. That's why I think Oda will choose Killer or Kid to keep the element of surprise relevant and to introduce their tragic flashback, which makes it even sadder.
he was talking about drake. No one on the roof is dying. You don’t have any proof of someone dying you just want one of them to die for no reason. The only one who has like a 1% chance is killer and that’s still not happening.

It’s a sad attempt at tension. Oda has no reason to kill anyone on the roof. The only people dying this arc is old generation to symbolize the new generation taking over.

Fuck Oda.
Just for one reason.
If anything the next ten chapters will be filler, just like that Hyougoro chapter.
I don't think he intentionally lies lol. This is the same person who claimed Skypiea was halfway at one point. He cannot pace for his life. The manga ain't ending in 5 years. 5 years in actuality is more like 15 to this dude lol

Fuck Oda.
Just for one reason.
Half of Wano is filler, Oda holds back interesting plotlines and keeps showing ice oni and shit.
He said we will see Vivi in 2020
We saw panels of fodder gifters instead
Now he's promising we will see a red haired pirate in 2021.( which he will say is Kidd)

I don't think he intentionally lies lol. This is the same person who claimed Skypiea was halfway at one point. He cannot pace for his life. The manga ain't ending in 5 years. 5 years in actuality is more like 15 to this dude lol
His fault for creating the warlords to make early level enemies. Didn’t his initial plan involve just going straight to the emperors.
Post automatically merged:

What preferable
Gratuitous power-ups or PIS
Power ups easy. At least those are entertaining

he was talking about drake. No one on the roof is dying. You don’t have any proof of someone dying you just want one of them to die for no reason. The only one who has like a 1% chance is killer and that’s still not happening.

It’s a sad attempt at tension. Oda has no reason to kill anyone on the roof. The only people dying this arc is old generation to symbolize the new generation taking over.
He wasn't talking about Drake. That doesn't make any sense. Hawkins is a very straight-up person. He would've told him straight to his face. He was talking about another member of his generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.