Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Dome Interior - Right Brain Tower (near to Franky vs Sasaki place) :

Yamato : In each floor of the castle, there are some large attics.
Yamato : Momonosuke ? (bubble cut)

Momonosuke : I hate myself!

Momonosuke : Everyone overestimate me!
Momonosuke : While i'm just weak, stupid and unconscious! I hate it!

Shinobu : You are wonderful Momonosuke-sama!
Yamato : Eh ?

Momonosuke : I'm not at all wonderful!
Yamato : Uh ?

Yamato : What ? an eel ?

Shinobu : Momonosuke-sama!

Inside the Castle : Guest Room!

CP0 Hat guy : Speaking of Kaido! When he got caught longtime ago by the Navy!
CP0 Hat guy : There was an artificial devil fruit made by Vegapunk which was created by Kaido's genes / DNA. The Navy requested to have it but it seems like the fruit was an absolute failure. So it was kept during all this time at Punk Hazard.

CP0 2 : Why are you talking about this suddenly ? Punk Hazard exploded.
CP0 Hat guy : During that time, i hoped the fruit was destroyed also but we received a report from the G5 that one laboratory is still working. I'm just glad that it was a good thing that the fruit was a failure.

@Natalija @Garp the Fist if you want to post it on the summary thread, feel free^^
This is why I believe Kaido defeats and captures happened 20+ years ago
His 7Ls surely came between 30-38years ago
One piece multiverse !!!
Incoming tears when oda says multiberdes exists

The planet already has 4 moons, ancient people coming from the moon

Ancient people from the moon in OP = otsutsuki clan from the moon in Naruto

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
Bruh, but it effectively destroys 99% of the emotional drive for these characters in Wano as well as the emotional resonance to the reader lol.

You do this and it ruins:

- The entire point of Denjiro's character and his anger
- The entire point of Yamato's character
- The complete drive of these characters to exact revenge on Kaido in 20 years time
- The entire initial fight with Kaido because the Scabbards believed they had Oden's living will in them.
- The last 350 chapters of plot setup because its pretty much all centered on Oden's execution, not just Kaido taking over Wano with Orochi.

I think having him come back, even temporarily, is a problem for this.
i donโ€™t think so. If he would have survived, absolutely, but him taken from his time to the present, for a short amount of time, just increase the pain, but also gives these characters the possibility the get the acknowledgement they will always seek for. It needs to be written well, for sure. But oden being there for 10-20 minutes wonโ€™t ruin the characters at all in my opinion, it gives them more options to grow.

remember, scabbard now feel like they fucked up, they put disgrace over oden, dishonor him and all his doings. But him being there, just for the short time, telling them he is proud for all they were able to do. Itโ€™s a clean and emotional finish for their pain.

It doesn't make sense though! If Kanjuro wants to lure them into a trap and kill them then he would draw someone who wouldn't cause doubts, someone that scabbards unquestionably trust. Choosing Oden is stupid since the scabbards would immediately realize that something's wrong, especially in middle of a fu*king war, especially after seeing Kanjiro's abilities. The scabbards saw Oden die with their own eyes, convincing them that he's alive would be really, really hard. You might be able fooll Kinemon but not all the scabbards together, especially Denjiro who has been shown to be quite smart.

Even if it's not the real Oden you have to accept that this thing is ridiculously stupid, just like the entirety of Wano.
What I said has nothing to with having nefarious intentions. I'm trying to say it might be his awkward way of trying to become a scabbard again because his mission failed and he has nowhere to go.

i donโ€™t think so. If he would have survived, absolutely, but him taken from his time to the present, for a short amount of time, just increase the pain, but also gives these characters the possibility the get the acknowledgement they will always seek for. It needs to be written well, for sure. But oden being there for 10-20 minutes wonโ€™t ruin the characters at all in my opinion, it gives them more options to grow.

remember, scabbard now feel like they fucked up, they put disgrace over oden, dishonor him and all his doings. But him being there, just for the short time, telling them he is proud for all they were able to do. Itโ€™s a clean and emotional finish for their pain.
I've mentioned this before but if its just him meeting with them there, to potentially say goodbye while giving them motivation to carry on for his kids and Toki, then I agree it could be done well. But thats it imo. Him going to the roof, meeting Franky, etc just sort of overstays its welcome then.

Idk, hopefully we see next chapter.

J

Jo_Ndule

What I said has nothing to with having nefarious intentions. I'm trying to say it might be his awkward way of trying to become a scabbard again because his mission failed and he has nowhere to go.
:kayneshrug:Kanjuro is dead until proven false
Why create Oden? Kanjuro may have acted but he isn't the type to draw dead people

It's Oden, because Oda hasn't concluded explaining or using the time time fruit yet.

That fruit can't just die with.toki without anyone alive using it!

We saw clone clone no mi and bari bari no mi , before Oden flashbacks...
So why isn't there any new time time fruit user ? If Toki truly died?
When we know that the fruit gets to grow elsewhere after the user die.

So yeah, Toki never died or hiyori at that fruit
She brought Oden

Last edited by a moderator:
You really want to jump on this idiotic train and try to make Wadatsumi look strong so u can have ur feat for Sanji?

C'mon....
Wadatsumi is only Sanji's best achievement if we talk about AP, and not for all other statistics.
Even without a RS Sanji already showed better AP than Jinbe and Oven, and Sanji is not even the type of character whose attacks are super-damaging, he is a martial artist focused on agility, so the fact Sanji's having this AP feat is enough to show his power, even at the base

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
didnโ€™t read that Seth, sorry :(

and Playa brought me to WG back then and told me bogard was looking for team members. Itโ€™s kinda his fault I am admin now
@playa4321 's take is good. My take was cheap so to speak.

I looked at it using a multiverse/endgame type of shit scenario.

We know that Toki said that she could only jump in time forward. But, I think her awakening would actually be going "back" in time. She would awaken her DF moments before her death after Kaido's forces ruined Oden's temple and etc.

She travelled back in time and met Oden again, but... Here is the catch. She didn't jump in time to Oden who was "her" husband. She jumped into another verse where Oden was pretty much the same but with slight differences.

This would explain why Oden in front of the Scabbards has different swords, not Enma and Ame no Habakiri.

The line "I wanted to meet you!" or "You've grown so much" could be explained easily. Oden realizes he will get to meet his Scabbards when they are fully grown and dependable and shit.

But this is I think where my and @playa4321 's theories differ. playa said that Toki is here too right?

I said that she paid the price for going back in time and she can't return as long as Oden from different verse is here.

@playa4321 's take is good. My take was cheap so to speak.

I looked at it using a multiverse/endgame type of shit scenario.
You theory was very good too, nothing less expected by someone who read Fairy tail, BC and other many mangas where time/or even timetravel was a factor. The Oden from a different verse sound good too.
Overall @Master OF Haki explain why Kanjuro wouldnยดt make much sense:

It doesn't make sense though! If Kanjuro wants to lure them into a trap and kill them then he would draw someone who wouldn't cause doubts, someone that scabbards unquestionably trust. Choosing Oden is stupid since the scabbards would immediately realize that something's wrong, especially in middle of a fu*king war, especially after seeing Kanjiro's abilities. The scabbards saw Oden die with their own eyes, convincing them that he's alive would be really, really hard. You might be able fooll Kinemon but not all the scabbards together, especially Denjiro who has been shown to be quite smart.

Even if it's not the real Oden you have to accept that this thing is ridiculously stupid, just like the entirety of Wano.

You really want to jump on this idiotic train and try to make Wadatsumi look strong so u can have ur feat for Sanji?

C'mon....
He is strong and resistant, Luffy in G2 could barely harm him.
And that was before he started using the steroids and got way bigger.
After that he was able to fight the kraken :kayneshrug:

No Rengoku Onigiri would defeat him :hihihi:

And somehow he is uninjured, doesn't have his usual swords even though he had them in his cell and thinks the Scabbards "all" aged despite
Some Scabbards age very well, at least Denjiro and co.
Also the uninjured could easily explain with Toki send Oden three days before the raid start into the future. 3 days are enough for Oden to recover at his full. He gave his swords away with also explain why he has different swords.

:kayneshrug:Kanjuro is dead until proven false
Why create Oden? Kanjuro may have acted but he isn't the type to draw dead people

It's Oden, because Oda hasn't concluded explaining or using the time time fruit yet.

That fruit can't just die with.toki without anyone alive lacking it!

We saw clone clone no mi and bari bari no mi , before Oden flashbacks...
So why isn't there any new time time fruit user ? If Toki truly died?
When we know that the fruit gets to grow elsewhere after the user die.

So yeah, Toki never died or hiyori at that fruit
She brought Oden
I'm not sure why we can assume Kanjuro is dead but not Oden lol

If hes actually there, he goes back in time to die. We literally see him get shot on the head

Status
Not open for further replies.