Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We received 5 reports over that comment about not using milk with cereal.
If things this trivial gets reported i am not sure i even want to know how many reports a day you get for me.

:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Oda you are Bastard. This is Really Oden lmao he forshadowing it
Oden is dead.

Oda you are Bastard. This is Really Oden lmao he forshadowing it
Hyou aint in his "prime" anymore. Chopper cured him and you can see in the raw he went back to his normal body when Chopper hit Queen. So no lol

Also "But not anymore" implies he doesn't care now so its not a foreshadow. He believes this raid without Oden is good enough.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now combine it with this, lol.

Toki literally says that he's not going to die, and I don't think she would joke about it especially in that moment. It was always very strange that Toki had an emotionless reaction about Oden dieing, she was completely ok with it. Also, what about Oden's latter that we never saw...
Lol.

I will be genuinely surprised if it'd not at least partially true.

Toki literally says that he's not going to die, and I don't think she would joke about it especially in that moment. It was always very strange that Toki had an emotionless reaction about Oden dieing, she was completely ok with it. Also, what about Oden's latter that we never saw...
She meant in a non literal way, The same way roger "didnt die" by this logic roger should be around somewhere, Thats not what its meant. Roger died and oden died, They live through their legends and will.

No, you guys are taking this way too literal.

"I want you to use your power Toki" "If I should die": It was to send the scabbards to the future

"Who said you are going to die": This is EXACTLY what Roger said to Rayleigh. They are talking about their wills passing on

"Look ahead Oden, 20 years into the future" : Literally is just implying to look ahead to the prophecy that he and Roger learned about the coming dawn of the world by a group of pirates. Toki knows the prophecy.

Guys, Oden is already dead when she reads that piece of paper lmao. How can she send him into the future AFTER reading that piece of paper? God

Status
Not open for further replies.