Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you guys are taking this way too literal.

"I want you to use your power Toki" "If I should die": It was to send the scabbards to the future

"Who said you are going to die": This is EXACTLY what Roger said to Rayleigh. They are talking about their wills passing on

"Look ahead Oden, 20 years into the future" : Literally is just implying to look ahead to the prophecy that he and Roger learned about the coming dawn of the world by a group of pirates. Toki knows the prophecy.

Guys, Oden is already dead when she reads that piece of paper lmao. How can she send him into the future AFTER reading that piece of paper? God
This.

What I like about this war is that oda is showing that the most impactful characters in the war do not necessarily have to be the strongest fighters.

Little Girl and chopper probably have done the most damage to kaido's army by turning their members to the alliance. While someone strong like sanji hasn't done anything yet.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dude, I mean look at it...

She's emotionally dead, she doesn't cry or scream or something... I always thought it was one of Oden's fuck ups but if Oden is indeed alive then her emotionless reaction makes sense.
I guess this would solve the problem of who protects Wano while Momo grows up and shit.

As long as this "Oden" can stay in this timeline.

Dude, I mean look at it...

She's emotionally dead, she doesn't cry or scream or something... I always thought it was one of Oden's fuck ups but if Oden is indeed alive then her emotionless reaction makes sense.
You aren't getting it. She read the paper after his execution. So how would she know to "use her power" then and send him back in time?

She also literally cries the next page. There's also no reason to leave her a note if he's not dead. 2 weeks of this lmao.

No, you guys are taking this way too literal.

"I want you to use your power Toki" "If I should die": It was to send the scabbards to the future

"Who said you are going to die": This is EXACTLY what Roger said to Rayleigh. They are talking about their wills passing on

"Look ahead Oden, 20 years into the future" : Literally is just implying to look ahead to the prophecy that he and Roger learned about the coming dawn of the world by a group of pirates. Toki knows the prophecy.

Guys, Oden is already dead when she reads that piece of paper lmao. How can she send him into the future AFTER reading that piece of paper? God
You going through mental gymnastics for no reason.

In case of Roger it was he himself who said it. In case of Oden it's his smiling happy wife who who doesn't give a shit about her husband.
She doesnt want to cry because crying is admitting defeat she said it in one of the panels that it would be weakness, It doesnt matter who said it anyways. Point still stands, It wasnt meant in a literal way. And either way he actually died. We seen him literally die.

You aren't getting it. She read the paper after his execution. So how would she know to "use her power" then and send him back in time?

She also literally cries the next page. There's also no reason to leave her a note if he's not dead. 2 weeks of this lmao.
I don't know how to make sense of it, so relax bro. I'm just pointing out things that I consider ir considered (depends if it's the real Oden or not) as Oda's fuck ups.

I don't know how to make sense of it, so relax bro. I'm just pointing out things that I consider it considered (depends if it's the real Oden or not) as Oda's fuck ups.
I have to question your intellect. So because you can't grasp that Oden sent his wife a letter after he died, you think the author fucked up and is implying time travel of said dead person after he died...which implies he's alive?

What:zorothink:

I don't know how to make sense of it, so relax bro. I'm just pointing out things that I consider it considered (depends if it's the real Oden or not) as Oda's fuck ups.
I can't actually tell if you're baiting people or genuinely misreading the scene, you claim it's a mistake she isn't showing emotions but Toki is literally shaking and crying once she is alone and explicitly mentions she needs to keep strong (the reason she didn't cry in front of others).

You going through mental gymnastics for no reason.
Uh, I don't think you understand that definition. I'm literally showing you what was explained in that exact chapter and in previous chapters. Its not "mental gymnastics" when I'm actually providing facts, those are facts because they've been explained. The person I responded to is using "mental gymnastics" to prove a grossly unproven theory.

I have to question your intellect. So because you can't grasp that Oden sent his wife a letter after he died, you think the author fucked up and is implying time travel of said dead person after he died...which implies he's alive?

What:zorothink:
Then I have to question your intellect cuz you not just got it wrong but also said something stupid. I meant about Toki have no emotions about her husband's death.

Now combine it with this, lol.

Toki literally says that he's not going to die, and I don't think she would joke about it especially in that moment. It was always very strange that Toki had an emotionless reaction about Oden dieing, she was completely ok with it. Also, what about Oden's latter that we never saw...

oden is save by toki before shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.