Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your feel when Hybrid Kaido and Big mom vs Supernovas is offscreened half way into the fight?
Hybrid Kaido appear in 1003 and we in 1007 now. This is obviously off screen
Post automatically merged:

It was explained he has an abnormal body. Not comparable at all.

Its also an actual mystery in the series set up by the author.
Still this characters use two fruits like it or not. Trust Oda for explained this

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If it's really Oden and his going to save Luffy and others from death then I'm going to officially name Luffy as The asspullest main character in history of storytelling.
He already is sorta.

That haki drain was fucking foul on Oda's part xDDDD.
Just when you thought Enma/Oden wank was enough to end this Oden nonsense, this genius Oda brings guy back to life in the flesh.
Loda :/

:seriously: reddit is squealing in joy.
Am I missing something here?
One of those rare cases where I'm actually disgusted by their point of views (usually I just don't care lol). Oda would have given Oden a far bigger entrance (some amazing attack/double spread/signficant moment) if he was actually still alive. Instead its reduced to a "timely" reunion in a storage room.

Like...why wasn't he around before helping them fight Kaido on the roof? Nobody is actually asking the questions that matter here.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, would make much more sense for Luffy to get rid off gear 4th time little after learning advanced haki and become more powerful then some asspull BS.
Yeah.

I don't know if people realize how big of an asspull "potential" G5 will be........

You know one minute he gets drained out of Haki for 10 minutes. Becomes a dead horse for his team.

next time he pops up G5 and becomes Yonko caliber.

Also Oda:

"U nEeD tO bAlAnCe uR cHaRaCtEr".

One of those rare cases where I'm actually disgusted by their point of views (usually I just don't care lol). Oda would have given Oden a far bigger entrance (some amazing attack/double spread/signficant moment) if he was actually still alive. Instead its reduced to a "timely" reunion in a storage room.

Like...why wasn't he around before helping them fight Kaido on the roof? Nobody is actually asking the questions that matter here.
This is a Oda thing to do. unexpected

Reddit fluffs Oda. There’s no such as critiquing One Piece over there.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah.

I don't know if people realize how big of an asspull "potential" G5 will be........

You know one minute he gets drained out of Haki for 10 minutes. Becomes a dead horse for his team.

next time he pops up G5 and becomes Yonko caliber.

Also Oda:

"U nEeD tO bAlAnCe uR cHaRaCtEr".
Oda could literally have Luffy just fight constantly in G4 as the new G2, but I think Oda is going for sTaKes and tEnSioN

Status
Not open for further replies.