Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This page entirely kills the chance of Oden being alive:

Here it specifically says "Mankind cannot return to the past", which can only mean that if its actually Oden, he survived his execution with zero injuries and a bullet to the head, because he couldn't travel back to that moment to die like some people think.

And even if thats the case, that someone could go back, Toki here explains that SHE can't do it. If she's dead and someone else has her fruit, Oden is long dead already.

This isn't Oden guys, it's fundamentally impossible to actually be him based on what the time traveler herself is telling us.

This page entirely kills the chance of Oden being alive:

Here it specifically says "Mankind cannot return to the past", which can only mean that if its actually Oden, he survived his execution with zero injuries and a bullet to the head, because he couldn't travel back to that moment to die like some people think.

And even if thats the case, that someone could go back, Toki here explains that SHE can't do it. If she's dead and someone else has her fruit, Oden is long dead already.

This isn't Oden guys, it's fundamentally impossible to actually be him based on what the time traveler herself is telling us.
Pell survived a nuke
Post automatically merged:

Jesus it reallys takes half the chap for this mofo to swing a sword
The thing about this is that they are denying Hyio an ultimate samurai honor

Kawamatsu: I feel like I vaguely saw him...

Kawamtsu: But there's no he's alive right? I mean we saw him die...
This line is so weird, you would think that Kawamatsu is talking about that feminine looking silhouette from chapter 1004. But he's actually referring to the "Oden" from the end of this chapter. It's so confusing because this "Oden" only enters their room from the outside just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.