Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, remember when Kanjuro was crying while remembering Oden, and people were saying that there's no way he's the traitor but then we found out he is the traitor?

I'm not saying it's the real Oden but let's not pretend that Oda is the best and most logical writer.
I mean, he's probably the best actor in the entire series. Don't think it's too difficult for him to cry.

@Master OF Haki Toki is tears at Oden's death and you said she was emotionless lol. Seems like a case of I see what I want to see to make my theory make more sense
he already explained why he wants it to be true
anything to make the yankers losing here seem reasonable to him even at the cost of plot.

is it possible? sure oda does what he wants.
fat chance it happens tho .

The same thing can be said about Oden's execution. Oda had to make everyone believe that he's dead.
No, But hes dead. we seen him die, Its not just a thought or a fake interaction, Kaido made sure hes dead. Its not the same its not even close. Hiding a traitor by acting makes actual sense. It just wouldnt make any sense that hes alive. Kanjuro living the role even the hes a traitor actually makes sense plot wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.