ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, he didn't, as already explained in that same post you quoted.

It's not about what the others were doing, it's about what Luffy was doing; which was resting while Zoro protected him. Show me a panel of Kid/Killer/Law protecting Luffy during his cooldown.

Literally just released G4 for the second time.

And show me all those panels of Zoro protecting Luffy, while Kid, Killer and Law sat back and let Zoro fight against Big Mom and Hybrid Kaido for 10 minutes. :gonope:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I was thinking about it for a long time. It's not original so there is a chance you saw this theory already.

In the next few chapters. Law might try to swap Kaido with someone/something but it won't work and Law will be shocked and think to himself "Ehh, I'm out of stamina, it's impossible to swap someone as big/strong for me, right now" but he will see Kaido and Big Mom laughing and he will scream what's so funny and in that moment Kaido or Big Mom will say: "What's wrong? You can't teleport me with your Ope Ope no Mi?".

Law will think to himself that name of his fruit is a common knowledge but he will get confused on how they know that he actually tried to swap Kaido just now and them Big Mom will drop info bomb:

"That's right, the Surgeon of Death. I know this fruit and so does Kaido! In fact your fruit is the reason why he cannot be killed by anyone and anything right now. The secret of the World Strongest Creature... Immortality Surgery". Supernovas in shock!

Break next week...

Literally just released G4 for the second time.

And show me all those panels of Zoro protecting Luffy, while Kid, Killer and Law sat back and let Zoro fight against Big Mom and Hybrid Kaido for 10 minutes. :gonope:
Wtf are you talking about... We literally see him in normal form right before he gets hit.

That air you see is him deflating. He was ALREADY deflated.

It's nothing like Oden because that battle did not last 5 days. Jack brought out the poison gas, because he had nothing else.

Why bring out Poison Gas, if he's hiding super duper Hybrid? Off paneling =/= Did not happen.
Do you really ask why Oda bring up the poison gas? As I said he write himself into the corner, we actually see Jack not using hybrid against whole sulong army. He was always in base form when we see the clash between the Dukes. The poison was use to hype the weapon of Kaido and also giving Chopper and co the chance to heal them.

Call it right now and you can quote me if im wrong, when Jack using his hybrid form don't be surprise if Inuarashi looking shooked as he seeing it for the firsttime.

Do you really ask why Oda bring up the poison gas? As I said he write himself into the corner, we actually see Jack not using hybrid against whole sulong army. He was always in base form when we see the clash between the Dukes. The poison was use to hype the weapon of Kaido and also giving Chopper and co the chance to heal them.

Call it right now and you can quote me if im wrong, when Jack using his hybrid form don't be surprise if Inuarashi looking shooked as he seeing it for the firsttime.
Sad to say but Inu can't win, he'll be crushed. If Neko joins him then they could win, but 1v1 Inu has no chances.

context my friend, context.

Kid has the exact same look and spirit here.
Kaido is acknowledging the spirit of luffy. Since Luffys and Kids are the same, just look at their faces, it’s obvious.
Then he would have said "Straw Hat and Captain Kidd, your eyes never seem to lose their fire".

It doesn't seem like he thinks Kidd and Luffy have the same spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.