ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot even try to describe how trash the Scrubards are. Seriously, they're so fucking trash and continue to take spot light away in this arc. Why couldn't they just be out for the rest of the raid.

Asura jobs to a drawing, Denjiro can't overpower it and the rest is doing the fuck at all.

Hopefully Jack gets a W for the first time in his life and amputates nother leg of Inu.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I cannot even try to describe how trash the Scrubards are. Seriously, they're so fucking trash and continue to take spot light away in this arc. Why couldn't they just be out for the rest of the raid.

Asura jobs to a drawing, Denjiro can't overpower it and the rest is doing the fuck at all.

Hopefully Jack gets a W for the first time in his life and ambutates another leg of Inu.
And people will say that oda is nor dragging this arc and its goos writing lmao.

Scabbards should die.

I enjoyed that more than last week, which is odd cause reading the spoilers I thought it was meh. Spoilers just aren’t for me.

Think it depends on if you like the Scabbards- which I do. If we compare it to the Hyo cliffhanger- I know that neither him nor Ashura will die, it being OP, but Ashura getting tangible wounds like the stab and being blown up is more effective than Hyo’s virus that was obviously going to be cured, and I care more about the Scabbards all having emotional moments than I do Hyo and his forgettable Yakuza.

Not sure about Inu vs Jack yet. The background is all there for him to beat Jack, and the speech about Jack being a rabid beast to be put down was great, but if it was to be the final fight I thought Oda would put more oomph into them actually clashing or something.

I am oddly rooting for Orochi to burn shit to the ground.

Momo‘s definitely holding up the island, Yamato will meet her dad and fight.

Luffy telling Killer to have a positive attitude did crack me up a bit. Interesting that they went for “split up” instead of “remove”, but I still think it will be remove and Big Mom getting yeeted, cause splitting them up doesn’t really accomplish anything.

Maybe I'm mistaken about him sleeping but he obviously wasn't attacking while he didn't have Haki unless you think he no longer has a G4 cool down so it doesn't change anything. He was deadweight while he was out of Haki. Simple. :kayneshrug:
Umm sorry this chapter just shown Luffy attacking when others are giving badass poses. He has haki but he hasn't used Gear 4th. And few minutes already passed from gear 4 gattling to Kaido went hybrid in the same chapter.

Also, this is just my guess but gear 4th cooldown time may not be 10 minutes anymore. But he was really deadweight in that chapter.

Since the start of the fight Kaido is in awe of Luffy but why at this point?
He's a 19 year old 1.5 Billion man
Genetically relevant CoC user with indomitable will.
Of the D lineage
With the most poneglyphs
With the most advanced CoA and CoO on the island

"That's right, the Surgeon of Death. I know this fruit and so does Kaido! In fact your fruit is the reason why he cannot be killed by anyone and anything right now. The secret of the World Strongest Creature... Immortality Surgery". Supernovas in shock!

Break next week...
Kaido is not immortal, Oden nearly took him down and Luffy is saying here he will take Kaido down. Imu is the one who has had the immortality surgery, true end game shit to put him a level above. Where is there to go if the immortality surgery gets dehyped by Kaido's defeat this arc?
Kaido still has awakening to act as his "not even my final form yet" moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.