ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried baaaaaack in the day to reduce toxicity, failed
I realize most of these kids have the intelligence of a peanut, especially @MonsterZoro @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo and who can forget the resident Nazi advocate @stealthblack and it looks bad on me engaging with idiots.

In fact Mark Twain said, “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
And then on the side we have other Sanji fans and Anti-Zoro / Neutral fans that seem to be blind to their side of character bashing. So they all circle jerk and point the finger together.

I realize most of these kids have the intelligence of a peanut, especially @MonsterZoro @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo and who can forget the resident Nazi advocate @stealthblack and it looks bad on me engaging with idiots.

In fact Mark Twain said, “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
And then on the side we have other Sanji fans and Anti-Zoro / Neutral fans that seem to be blind to their side of character bashing. So they all circle jerk and point the finger together.
It's the circleeeeee of toxicittyyyyyyy
Post automatically merged:

Z fans on damage control today or what?
For what?

whoever did that just left without any interactions. Only one person can do so and it's HIYORI" cause she don't want them to meet her till the end of war. But, that leaves that silhouette cliffhanger non existent. Oda better have some explaining to it.
I believe it's also Hiyori. Still begs the question why even she holding onto that nonsense... she must have some ability to have gotten that far and to evade notice etc...
:luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.