ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
No it's just funny how all the z-boys are quiet now, ZKK wont happen I can make a bet on it, killer kills kaido
zoro kills big mom the strongest on the roof
Why should we be quiet in the first place? Merely bringing this z boy stuff is a childish and cringey thing to do not to mention.

It doesn't seem like I'm quiet at all nonetheless.

- LASTLY, for anyone who is saying "Asura Douji is NOT DEAD", and he claims Pedro is dead... I wanna call them out on being hypocrite as both basically got the same type of explosion... SAME SHIT.... point blank..... and we did not get to see both of their bodies....

So, if you're one of those who say Pedro should not survive that, yet somehow say "Asura is easily surviving that".... you are a big hypocrite....
bro Ashura clearly is way more stronger than Pedro... his powers below the dukes and Ashura is equal or maybe even stronger than the dukes

Denjiro lets Sasaki go. Kiku lets Kanjuro go. Keep the stupidity going Oda. Keep it going.
"bUt bUt sAnJi dIdN't dEfEaTs pAgE oNe"

People talking shit about Sanji for not defeating Page and now he's a threat to the Alliance but Denjiro and Kiku also let their enemies get away and causing problems to the ally. Talk about irony.:cheers:

I expected it to be Kanjuro and prefer this over most alternatives. Surprised that only Inu stayed behind to face Jack, thoughtbit would be bruised Neku and Inu vs bruised Hybrid Jack. Seemed like a hard fight that they could win but now, it's just Inu. I don't expect him to win without Sulong but we'll see.

Weird how all the Scabbards are going after Kanjuro. He's just one dude. Also, pretty strange how Ashura Doji got stabbed by a clone and that same clone halted Kyoshiro a bit. Maybe they really need to gang up on Kanjuro. Orochi being alive makes sense but he can't accomplish much at this point. Time for his heads to drop.

Glad, the Yonko aren't getting kicked around or anything, I'd expect it to be somewhat of a hard battle for the Supernova. Separating them seems like the best choice.

"bUt bUt sAnJi dIdN't dEfEaTs pAgE oNe"

People talking shit about Sanji for not defeating Page and now he's a threat to the Alliance but Denjiro and Kiku also let their enemies get away and causing problems to the ally. Talk about irony.:cheers:
I have never seen anyone hold that against him
Post automatically merged:

let's bet if it happen / didn't happen you delete ur account
Fenaker Chan, you are one the smartest here. Please don’t associate with these low iQ ppl.

Kanjuro and Orochi are not interesting villains, but oh well, at least they are giving the Scabbards some purpose

I agree with separating the Yonko, but PLEASE ODA do not skip the other Novas' fight just to give Luffy a 10+ chapter struggle. I feel like even Marco VS Calamities and Novas VS Big Mom will get off screenned just to highlight Luffy again

Status
Not open for further replies.