ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chapter.
I really liked the Scabbards' scene and I'm glad the fake Oden plot was quick. Would prefer Inu and Neko together to destroy Jack faster, but I doubt we're getting that many pages from the fight anyway.

For rooftop fight... before the Yonko get split, I'd absolutely love to see the SN "bait" them into attacking at the same time with Law using Shambles at the last moment to have BM and Kaido hitting each other with insane attacks. Something like BM piercing Kaido while Kaido lands a Raimei Hakei to her face.
Not enough to be fatal for them, but for sure wounds that the SN could explore as openings.
Do I believe we'll see this? Nah, sadly. But I'd fucking love it.

Not when this is Zoro's mentality.

Luffy's gotta put Zoro in check for his losing attitude.

Good thing Mihawk is still quite a ways off because Zoro is nowhere near prepared to fight a Top Tier solo.
zoro is smart luffy is retarded
isn t luffy the guy who went g4 for a ship and a number now he s a useless trash that can t even use haki and now he s wasting more energy on nothing :milaugh:
zoro is saving his shit luffy is done :josad:

zoro is smart luffy is retarded
isn t luffy the guy who went g4 for a ship and a number now he s a useless trash that can t even use haki and now he s wasting more energy on nothing :milaugh:
zoro is saving his shit luffy is done :josad:
Smart for what ? Realizing after 4 or 5 chapters that they ain't shit against 2 emperors? What happened to this smartness from the beginning of the fight?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ignore the candies my fellow Grandmaster fans their envy is delicious, behind their computers screens their eyes are red with tears as Zoro gets more screentime against the 2 strongest beings in one piece while Sanji is running around like a headless chicken after being defeated by random nameless gifters.
Post automatically merged:

The only people damage controlling is the TTZ brigade. Man, you guys couldn't have been more wrong about Zoro's powerlevel.

B...but... Don't worry.... Asura will prove us all wrong! :optimistic:
Nah i am too smart to care about petty stuff like breathing.
The fact you guys have to use that to downplay zoro further proves to me how awesome he is, he is fighting 2 yonkos things like that are only natural.
Being defeated by gifters despite supposedly being part of the monster trio is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.