ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Law should sacrifice himself to move Big Mom as far as possible, let's say Udon :sadgrin:
that is impossible he has only a rang for his room. him dying just to do that would be the dumpiest thing ever. as long as she has her homies , she will be in not time against there. they need some people who can halt BM like Marco , Jinbe and X-Drake maybe Hawkins as well. Law might have Hawkin's heart and control him it would at least be wise decision if Law took his heart as he defeated him.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
they look invincible.. and this ain't thirsty scrawny and ravenous BM... this is your peak weight to appetite ratio BM
This might actually be Oda's toughest test yet. I am still tryna find a logical way of the SNs defeating Kaido but I keep blanking out. We all know Kaido is getting defeated and killed by Zoro and Luffy eventually but how are they gna achieve it??. Am I really meant to believe Enma plus Ashura and G5 Luffy are gna scale up to Kaido. I still think Oda shoulda let Zoro's slash hit Kaido and weaken him a bit and I am sorry Big Mom is nothing more than an annoyance atm. I still can't believe Big Mom came down to wano just to beef some rookie who is young enough to be her grand child smh.

This might actually be Oda's toughest test yet. I am still tryna find a logical way of the SNs defeating Kaido but I keep blanking out. We all know Kaido is getting defeated and killed by Zoro and Luffy eventually but how are they gna achieve it??. Am I really meant to believe Enma plus Ashura and G5 Luffy are gna scale up to Kaido. I still think Oda shoulda let Zoro's slash hit Kaido and weaken him a bit and I am sorry Big Mom is nothing more than an annoyance atm. I still can't believe Big Mom came down to wano just to beef some rookie who is young enough to be her grand child smh.
SOOOOO TRUUUEE You have spoken diamonds into existence boi

i believe zoro finally learns AcoA and concentrates and grinds his haki rather than executing double-edged attacks like Dragon blaze that leaves him vulnerable to hybrid kaido..

they all need to surpass their limits but as for kid we dunno what they are soo him vs BM will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.