ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the island of the strongest.
In a raid that’s lasted over 30 chapters.
:zorothink:
Why hasn’t Oda shown any CoC clashes yet?
It’s all build up. The longer he stalls it the more impactful/amazing it will be. Oda loves using this writing strategy. Luffy has had a CoC clash with every New World opponent that’s also has it. (Chinjao, Doffy, Katakuri). No way in hell Oda misses out on the chance to draw a haki clash when we have 4 kings fighting at once. When it happens that’s when we know that we’re in the finale.

It’s all build up. The longer he stalls it the more impactful/amazing it will be. Oda loves using this writing strategy. Luffy has had a CoC clash with every New World opponent that’s also has it. (Chinjao, Doffy, Katakuri). No way in hell Oda misses out on the chance to draw a haki clash when we have 4 kings fighting at once. When it happens that’s when we know that we’re in the finale.
It's a good thing they are about to "remove" Big Mom :shakiously:

Yamato vs King is still a fierce possibility.

Especially if he will attempt to obstruct her path in the case scenario she would head to the rooftop, and I doubt Yamato would likely manage and possibly even attempt to circumvent it.
King is 100% more focused on killing momo than obstructing her path. You could argue he wants to do both. But that would just invite sanji to swoop in and let them pass seeing as it's pretty obvious that sanji is heading towards momo and yamato. Anyway, a yamato vs king 1v1 isn't happening. She might flex hard on a nearly beat jack and finishing him off before heading to the roof.

Fokin amazing :shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Somebody needs to tell Zoro he needs to fight Orochi now. His ability to cut fire is outstanding so he has to be where he is needed most.
Can’t take him on the roof anymore with his losing attitude...

YEAH ZORO these are Yonkos SORRY that you won’t have an easy time as against Pica..

Luffy the only one who gets acknowledged by Kaido again and again :endthis:

he's saying he doesn't want zoro to have CoC at all. He's a sanji fan.
yea i don't want zoro to have an unnecessary cliche power that doesn't suit his personality and demeanor, unlike luffy he confronts the fodders and makes them crap infront of him just with his stare alone.. thats his fierce and distinct trait, him needing CoC to do that would just shove that trait under the rug

And about me being a sanji fan.... i am one and I'm proud to be one, I'm also a zoro fan, also a Eustaass Captain Kid fan, a HUUGE luffy fan, a damn Loyal katakuri fan. Boi its called diversity in taste and preference which you're seemingly deprived off.

Flammmmmessss

Somebody needs to tell Zoro he needs to fight Orochi now. His ability to cut fire is outstanding so he has to be where he is needed most.
Can’t take him on the roof anymore with his losing attitude...

YEAH ZORO these are Yonkos SORRY that you won’t have an easy time as against Pica..
If you have noticed these are two yonkos they are facing nobody is having an easy time, but singling out Zoro out of everyone shows how highly you think of him the Zoro haters are in a way his biggest wankers it's hilarious:blush:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
yea i don't want zoro to have an unnecessary cliche power that doesn't suit his personality and demeanor, unlike luffy he confronts the fodders and makes them crap infront of him just with his stare alone.. thats his fierce and distinct trait, him needing CoC to do that would just shove that trait under the rug

And about me being a sanji fan.... i am one and I'm proud to be one, I'm also a zoro fan, also a Eustaass Captain Kid fan, a HUUGE luffy fan, a damn Loyal katakuri fan. Boi its called diversity in taste and preference which you're seemingly deprived off.

Flammmmmessss
Zorobois call everyone sanji fan just becouse we dont wank zoro... Im zoro fan as well probably even bigger than they are, but I love story the way it is. I can live with idea of zoro being equal to killer and sanji in strenght becouse it was allways portrayed that way

Good chapter overhall,

Oda stupid plot point from last chapter is done which is good (all stuff with Oden was just a waste of panels but that what Oda likes)
Sad about all this bashing from all Zoro haters.... Zoro is fine (he has a few trump card to play as luffy). I am sure that he will play a fuking huge role, if not the MVP. Watch and see.

Gona wait for official translation, some dialogue are a bit strange.

Good chapter overhall,

Oda stupid plot point from last chapter is done which is good (all stuff with Oden was just a waste of panels but that what Oda likes)
Sad about all this bashing from all Zoro haters.... Zoro is fine (he has a few trump card to play as luffy). I am sure that he will play a fuking huge role, if not the MVP. Watch and see.

Gona wait for official translation, some dialogue are a bit strange.
Zoro will come to master enma in this upcoming fight

Zorobois call everyone sanji fan just becouse we dont wank zoro... Im zoro fan as well probably even bigger than they are, but I love story the way it is. I can live with idea of zoro being equal to killer and sanji in strenght becouse it was allways portrayed that way
unfortunately diversity of opinion is also restricted by their standards... but then again i don't want to devolve meeting them
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.