ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fandom vs 3 belivers.

There is no Kid fandom here.
My friend I tell you a story, looking in the future, when Kid actually get good feats, then watch out.
Out of nowhere you will see many "kid" fans who hyping up him(and im not saying it going be Panthoes,Rerere and co) and trashing Zoro, remember these words, quote me then.

3fans for now, if Kid actually showing great feats you will see more then 3 Kid fans(I hope you understand what im trying to say).
:cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You just love a war which isnt even happening. :D Some insecure zoro boys try to bait us at every possiblity. Maybe cause Kid will overshine him? Or cause the community voted the kid fandom as most non-toxic fandom? Dont know, but you will find a quote of an insecure zoro boy to around 90% of my postings these days. Even tho when it isnt even about Kid or Zoro. :D
:salt::salt::salt:

I wonder if Kidd finally uses CoA or he is dumb:usoprice:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
My friend I tell you a story, looking in the future, when Kid actually get good feats, then watch out.
Out of nowhere you will see many "kid" fans who hyping up him(and im not saying it going be Panthoes,Rerere and co) and trashing Zoro, remember these words, quote me then.

3fans for now, if Kid actually showing great feats you will see more then 3 Kid fans(I hope you understand what im trying to say).

Wouldnt surprise me if they come out of the most insecure fandom then. Claiming they always liked kid. :goyea:

Oh and q.e.d. to my last posting. :suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I'm a troll.

If not Pantheos and his boys I will find another victim.

Doesn't matter much to me.:usoprice::usoprice:

I don't dislike Kidd but making fun of him is fun especially with Pantheos and Reggie around:doffytroll:

No hate bois:sweat:

Already happened with Killer
Is just a matter of spotting the winning horse on the long run, few are able to do so :myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
who gets the defeat ha001?
nuff said
who goes on to BB
a bigger threat than kaido
nuff said.
this is a foregone conclusion
and yall know it.

zoro fanbase is always stuck in a glorified second place war
and poor candies are left to pick up scraps of even killer.
Nope. When zoro gets the kill there's no coming back from it. They will never be able to live it down. And lmfao settle down. Luffy has to wait for zoro to open kaido up before he becomes useful as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.