Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bogard, @Pantheos, @LuthonTheDragDown, @RayanOO, @Natalija, @Gol D. Roger, @Garp the Fist, @Jiihad, @Van.

Can someone please add a "Zoro solo" option to the poll? If Luffy's ten minutes are not yet up, then Zoro is going to probably face Kaido by himself. Honestly, Zoro solo is much more likely than Luffy solo. Zoro is not going to leave his captain to face Kaido alone, whereas last we saw, Luffy was incapacitated, so Zoro might actually face Kaido alone.

I am annoyed that a highly implausible scenario is included in the poll, whereas an actually plausible scenario is not.
Zoros not the main character?

@Bogard, @Pantheos, @LuthonTheDragDown, @RayanOO, @Natalija, @Gol D. Roger, @Garp the Fist, @Jiihad, @Van.

Can someone please add a "Zoro solo" option to the poll? If Luffy's ten minutes are not yet up, then Zoro is going to probably face Kaido by himself. Honestly, Zoro solo is much more likely than Luffy solo. Zoro is not going to leave his captain to face Kaido alone, whereas last we saw, Luffy was incapacitated, so Zoro might actually face Kaido alone.

I am annoyed that a highly implausible scenario is included in the poll, whereas an actually plausible scenario is not.
Oda didn't give Zoro more than a few seconds against Fujitora. You think he's giving him Hybrid Kaido on his own for 10 minutes?

H

Haoshoku

Snark at me when Kidd is depicted as an actual credible threat to Kaido and isn't just a glorified cheerleader.

Cc: @Haoshoku.

Well, at the very least, he excels at his real job.

His reaction to Luffy's Kong Gatling:

His reaction to Kaido's Tatsumaki:

He talks a big game but can't back it up with action:

In contrast, here are the reactions to Zoro's mid-tier attack:
  • Killer expresses surprise that Zoro cut Kaido:
  • Mama is surprised at Zoro cutting Kaido:
  • Kaido acknowledged that Zoro successfully countered his Tatsumaki:
  • Kaido directly deployed "Tatsumaki: Gale of Destruction" in response to Zoro:

Here are the reactions of the Yonkou to a high tier attack from Zoro:
  • It compelled Big Mom to warn Kaido to dodge:
  • Just witnessing Zoro prepare the attack had Kaido shook:
  • After Kaido successfully dodged the attack, Mama chastised him for greatly underestimating Zoro:

But go on, tell me more how I "don't know what portrayal means".
Wait why tag me in the middle of this

H

Haoshoku

Luffy fans might snap at this but its not even much of an exaggeration to say anyone on the roof not named Killer can last longer if they was thrown into a locked octagon vs Kaido. Luffy would just exhaust his G4 and get pummeled from there.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Trolling mask off
Prediction:
Kaido vs Luffy, Law, Yamato and Kid
King vs Zoro
Queen vs Sanji
Jack vs Inu and Neko
Scabbards vs Orochi and kanjuro
Who’s Who vs Jinbe
Black Maria vs Brook and Robin
Pagone vs Usopp
Ulti vs Nami
Sasaki vs Franky
Big Mom leaves, cause there’s no way we’re defeating 2 Yonko
Bepo, Heat and the rest vs fodders

He isn't risking his job, he never tweets about actual spoilers he receives from Oda and the team.

He's allowed to talk about theories as a fan.

He tries to read each chapter spoiler free. He's usually only spoiled on long term plot events rather than chapter specifics.
Exactly my point. He was just theorising like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.