Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all headcannon :gonope:
But rest assured sanji gonna make legend of himself like "the guy who broke his leg by attacking his opponent' :goyea:
Mark my words bruh.
The straw hats are set to surpass every pirate crew ever including Rocks —-> Sanji will surpass Wb.

And if this 21 years old Sanji defeats a first commander, I can’t imagine how strong he’ll be in 20 years.

Prime Sanji hype :stealthblack:

"Sanji's feat is less impressive since Luffy could dodge Katakuri during all the fight" -> your argument
Implying that since Luffy did it so many times, it means anyone can do it, implying that Katakuri and Luffy are slow.
Don't play dumb.

Edit: another example.
Let's say Kizaru combat speed is lightspeed. Since any top tier could fight against him, his speed is not impressive, despite being lightspeed (300 000 km/s). Oh look, anyone can fight him -> therefore -> speedlight is slow
:seriously::choppawhat::milaugh:
that light speed isn't actually light speed...

if it is.... Buggy has the best Observation on the planet :milaugh:

yes we have seen with doflamingo:suresure::suresure::suresure:
The fact that Doffy was an even better strategist doesn't take anything away from Law

Also, are you really doubting Law planning skills? He's the one who started all the shit with Kaido, by joining the Warlords just to enter the SAD room and destroy it. Here, in Onigashima, he was the one who made the plan to enter from the back while Luffy, Kidd, Zoro, Killer were acting as baits, allowing the Scabbards to actually reach Kaido using the surprise factor
Just cause you don't like him, don't take estabilished traits away from a character.
Post automatically merged:

Wait wut? Kidd future pirate king? And here I thought sanji fans the most delusional here :milaugh::milaugh:
You can't even catch a joke, relax dude

Status
Not open for further replies.