Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
i kinda agree with you about kaido, but only after he awakens, not in his hybrid form which he currently is in, reason i say this is cause supernovas aren't fighting at 100% either

i like you respecting the rev commanders, as an overall organzition i say they have PK lvl crew potential, yet i don't think that's enough to destroy WG, that's when Luffy comes in
The Marines and the revolutionary army are my favourite organisations :goyea:

I'm pissed at Kiku for not finishing off the Kanjuro.
I kinda knew Orochi was still alive cause Kanjuro wouldn't just let his master die plus that death wasn't fitting enough for him.
The red scabbards really are a durable monsters cause even after fighting Kaido, they're already up and running.
There's no way, Luffy and Law will split from Kaido. Their whole alliance was built to take down Kaido.
Hybrid Kaido hasn't impressed me yet, maybe the chapter will change it.

I'm pissed at Kiku for not finishing off the Kanjuro.
I kinda knew Orochi was still alive cause Kanjuro wouldn't just let his master die plus that death wasn't fitting enough for him.
The red scabbards really are a durable monsters cause even after fighting Kaido, they're already up and running.
There's no way, Luffy and Law will split from Kaido. Their whole alliance was built to take down Kaido.
Hybrid Kaido hasn't impressed me yet, maybe the chapter will change it.
Kiku fought in tears , maybe she unconsciously hesitated to kill Kanjuro :sanmoji: I hope Kinemon beheads this traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.