Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We’ll need to see how things play out, but like I said it would make no sense for Kidd to just drop Kaido for BM. Oda needs to make it believable if he wants to have Kidd drop Kaido for BM because Kaido has done too much to Kidd and his crew.

What am I damage controlling and why would I be salty? You think I’d be salty if Kidd fought BM instead. It’s a yonko at the end of the damn day and Kidd and BM do have some sort of connection. I’m just saying it would be bad writing on Oda’s part of Kidd decides to just drop Kaido for BM out of no where when all his beef is with Kaido and he’s been ignoring BM for the whole fight so far.
"Kidd has more reasons to fight Kaido"
Kay imma head out.
:salt::salt::salt:
:finally:

Bogard

You can't win
some peeps wanted oden to be real in order to convince themselves the alliance could win this battle
the tip might be to stop overestimating both kaido and big mom , the latter esp if she is reduced to O Lin soon. at the same time
the sn's are strong
much much stronger than the scabbards.
As a group sure. If we look at it, this is how they compare in terms of chapter battles

End of chapter 991 - start of the fight between scabbards and Kaido
End of chapter 996 - scabbards lost
---
End of chapter 1000 - start of fight between SNs and Kaido + Big Mom
Chapter 1008 - SNs thinking about splitting Kaido and Big Mom

So the SNs are facing a harder challenge(Kaido + Big Mom > Kaido alone, and Kaido went hybrid unlike with the scabbards), and are inferior in numbers, yet they fought during more chapters while being inferior in number(5 vs 9)

Guess they are just built different :kidsmile::zorothink::lawbepo::luffylaugh::Dr.Killer:

Hybrid Kaido would have killed Luffy if Zoro hadn't stepped in.
Or Law would have teleported him.
Or Oda would have decided Luffy could run by himself like he did in WCI when he had no allies to rely on to speed up his recovery.

Was Zoro nearer Kaido due to a mobility boost than he could pracitcally get to himself in the heat of combat?- Yes.
Was the attack easily dodgable by Dragon Kaido despite this advantage? - Yes.
Pre skip Luffy dodged Mihawk's showy iceberg slash.
Zoro's showy boulder slicing attacks didn't bisect or even scar Pica.

Status
Not open for further replies.