Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half this fanbase thought Oden was alive and those two were dead lmao.
Sorry, i was talking about people who have atleast a average IQ. Oden being alive made zero sense and the only one who could do that was Kanjurou. And Orochi was obviously alive, no way Oda lets somebody gets his head cut off and it being real.
Offscreened fights lead to nothing, hence why Jack and Kanjuro are fine. You guys complain about nothing lmao
So that i actualy want to SEE a fucking fight is complaining about nothing? Dukes vs Jack was build up for 3 arcs and what did we get? Off screen. Oh sorry that i don't enjoy off screened fights. The fuck do you smoke?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The hybrid power-up has always been overrated. Hybrid is just a mix of base and full zoan. It definitely makes you stronger since you have your base speed with zoan power, but it's not like it works as a multiplier lol
For real, from the moment hybrid Lucci got bodied by Gear 2, people should’ve seen this coming.

Base Luffy was getting wrecked by base Lucci, but then Luffy goes Gear 2 and beats the snot out of hybrid Lucci. It’s been clear for a long time that hybrid forms aren’t that big of a powerup.

And I say this as someone who has always preferred Zoan fruits to other fruit types. Hence one of the reasons why I love Marco and Sengoku.

Status
Not open for further replies.