Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
I like how Sanji can literally pop up at any location at this raid and get whatever matchup.
Now that the the Yonkos are getting split, ONLY NOW I consider the EXTREMELY LOW possibility of Sanji joining Luffy and Zoro, especially when the scabbards are going rampant now and Inu alone will hold off Jack (maybe with Neko).
But I will stick to Sanji vs King.
I shall not back down from my precious Aerial Flame Battle. Black Pteranodon, vs Black Ranger.
Too awesome to pass. :king::stealthblack:

For anyone going full freakout mode going OHHHHH MY GUUUUUDDDDD OROCHI ALIVE I TOLD YOU SO

What The Fuck is that little pathetic piece of shit going to do. Kaido betrayed, his whole oniwaban army of 10K betrayed him. So that's out of the window

The SHs and Scabbards obviously hate that piece of shit. So that's out the window.

CP0 doesnt give a shit about his candy ass now that Kaido isnt backing him up

So what is Orochi going to do :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
KOMURASAKI. I'm positive that hiyori was the shadowy figure.
He'll want to burn everything to the ground as well.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I like how Sanji can literally pop up at any location at this raid and get whatever matchup.
Now that the the Yonkos are getting split, ONLY NOW I consider the EXTREMELY LOW possibility of Sanji joining Luffy and Zoro, especially when the scabbards are going rampant now and Inu alone will hold off Jack (maybe with Neko).
But I will stick to Sanji vs King.
I shall not back down from my precious Aerial Flame Battle. Black Pteranodon, vs Black Ranger.
Too awesome to pass. :king::stealthblack:
he can pop up at any of the 2 locations he mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.