Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen from VIZ explained that the way Sanji stated that, he was being impartial. Never stated that HE would have the hole in his stomach. That's why he left pronouns out and said "someone".

How the fuck is this a "low diff"? You have to take someone out to low diff them. King wasn't doing shit to Sanji.
You guys use Stephen Paul’s translation disparities to your own choosing. You will ignore it in most other cases and cherry pick where it fits your narrative. So don’t use that as any form of Excuse.

“King wasn’t doing shit”, Sanji ended up on the other side of Onigashima amongst rubble. And King is chilling. Sanji is simply a dog or insect King flicked off. Nothing more nothing less.

First. Lol no he didn't. Sanji tanked an attack and is fine. Second queen doesn't seem likely at all. Queens whole role will be in the live floor with chopper and drake. He isn't going to end up where momo is randomly. He will want to kill chopper
Post automatically merged:

Lol remember early luffy vs katakuri? How about early luffy vs doffy in the castle? Stop being blind dude. Sanji was fine after this massive attack.

His suit tanked it not him

Fuck...
I noticed that next week is the 1th April...
We are fucked up, you all should expect for many trolling spoilers,huge fake spoiler even from our provider...
:josad:
Since I expect a rooftop chapter for next chapter,this will make it even harder for us, who we should trust? I can see already the huge epic spoilers who waiting for us to get coming out as a troll spoiler...

We will know if they've been fighting all that time if
A) luffy looks fine and is not being carried
Or
B) Those actually are bruises on kaido and everyone looks even more fatigued.
everyone? they didn't show them SN's did they.. what my point is bro that oda may have covered the dome in 10 plus minutes.. and until then zoro eas carrying luffy and they be making a run for it while, kid killer try to take on Kaido perhaps... which seems like failed and now that luffy has regained his haki they plan to split Yonkos up..

What's odd is that if they did fight kaido... kaido barely landed a decisive hit and they (SN's) seems aight for now atleast

Fuck...
We are fucked up, you all should expect for many trolling spoilers,huge fake spoiler even from our provider...
Since I expect a rooftop chapter for next chapter,this will make it even harder for us, who we should trust? I can see already the huge epic spoilers who waiting for us to get coming out as a troll spoiler...

me birthday coming up :/

Fuck...

Rule of thumb:

1. Smoothie does anything - Fake

2. Calamities look competent - Fake

3. Literally any mention of bounties - Fake

Dude; Sanji embarrassed king in that encounter.

King: I need to kill this child to end this war.

Sanji: Saves the child

King: Fine I’ll split you in half!

Sanji: Oohhhh noooo *takes no damage from the attack*

King has been the biggest let down
Do you think that Sanji was sarcastic when he said Ohhhh nooo? I think he was really scared , after the attack Luffy gave Kings Attack credits and Sanji said that he hated how durable that suit is and huffed.

Do you think that Sanji was sarcastic when he said Ohhhh nooo? I think he was really scared , after the attack Luffy gave Kings Attack credits and Sanji said that he hated how durable that suit is and huffed.
The way Sanji had zero panic in his line about the raid suits “it’s just a visual thing.” Really makes it seem like Sanji wasn’t worried at all... not to mention Sanjis slight habit of messing with enemies like when he pretended to fall for jabras tricks or blatantly insulting Bon clays face

Sanji was pissed at the suits durability. Who knows how he felt lol.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji asked himself where he should go, to Momo or the RS. Now the RS are on their way to Momo...hmmm so Sanji should have the freedom to do other stuff now
Sanji is just getting stalled till Momo/Scabbards get in danger.

that's the problem.. luffy was out for the count and zoro was busy carrying him
yeah but we can see that, if the root fight is restarted from the moment Kaido transforms we can see what happened in those 10 min. Also that means they came to the strategy of separating yonkous just as soon as Kaido transforms, so now and when we saw the panel with smoke on the roof it could be just 1 yonkou fight, witch is much more easily to steal time than facing 2 yonkous.

The way Sanji had zero panic in his line about the raid suits “it’s just a visual thing.” Really makes it seem like Sanji wasn’t worried at all... not to mention Sanjis slight habit of messing with enemies like when he pretended to fall for jabras tricks or blatantly insulting Bon clays face
Looking back at the clash. Sanji found King as a nuisance.

Status
Not open for further replies.