Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What guage..........lol..........mihawk said he doesn't want to challenge someone who has only one arm......and said that which is visible to eye lol.........yamato didn't ask luffy to break her handcuffs as she didn't know that luffy had level 3 coa........besides when yamto's coo > fuji's lo
Aw now I feel bad, mihawk calls shanks a hasbeen, he know shanks is weaker than him, he gauge zoro strength and knew it was way weaker than he was, fuji said luffy has the strength to back up his words, Mihawk doesn't know shanks full power, or zoro, fujitora doesn't know luffy but they can gauge it and tell
It's not that hard to understand its that simple, Mihawk knew WB was stronger than him despite not knowing his full strength

H

humanbeing

Bil Mom is getting Plot-wised away from the rooftop by Oda in the next few chapters. There's no beating Big Mom and Kaido at the same time. Kaido alone would potentially need 9 people to defeat him alone. Eventhough they're appear as clowns for now, the Yonkos are still very strong and difficult to defeat.
i really doubt that i am pretty sure both yonkos will be defeated in this arc. and no Kaido doesn't need the 9 of them.

Aw now I feel bad, mihawk calls shanks a hasbeen, he know shanks is weaker than him, he gauge zoro strength and knew it was way weaker than he was, fuji said luffy has the strength to back up his words, Mihawk doesn't know shanks full power, or zoro, fujitora doesn't know luffy but they can gauge it and tell
It's not that hard to understand its that simple, Mihawk knew WB was stronger than him despite not knowing his full strength
He knew based on common sense........common sense dictates two hands > one hand........common sense dictates WB as the strongest man every one knew his title.........you don't need coo for that lol........

He knew based on common sense........common sense dictates two hands > one hand........common sense dictates WB as the strongest man every one knew his title.........you don't need coo for that lol........
I thought WB wasn't the strongest man to you? oh now you need it for an argument smh im ashame, he knew whitebeard had decline despite not knowing his full power or his devil fruit

I thought WB wasn't the strongest man to you? oh now you need it for an argument smh im ashame, he knew whitebeard had a decline despite not knowing his full power or his devil fruit
No.....everyone knew his title as the worlds strongest........obvi for mihawk.......no one knew his sickness.........lets not go on foolish tangent about whether he was truly WSM or not lol.........

Status
Not open for further replies.