Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally no one else is even worth that fight lol
Every scabbard would destroy orochi. It being Momo's personal fight is very fitting for his character considering he complains about being useless.

Him being the true successor to Wano and Shogun indicates he probably would have to do something extraordinary to earn it. If Kinemon cuts down Orochi, why would Momo feel like he deserves the throne?

This is also his fight too guys, and it's becoming like the Strawhats vs F6 again where people severely underestimate the good characters for no reason
No scabbard has a chance against Full Zoan/Hybrid Orochi

Luffy was never an ant to Kaido.
Kaido just has increased blunt force durability
Kinemon injured Kaido whereas puncher Luffy couldnt

Bad matchup and circumstances made the gap look 10x bigger than it actually is

Pre-Udpon Luffy >> Killer > Scabbards
Yes......agreed..........but g4 luffy >current base luffy no haki........

either him or hiyori at this point
either way it will be done with the ame no habikiri the snake slayer sword
This. I could totally see 2 spreads:

- Enma cutting/killing Kaido (yes, I'll give you the benefit rn if either happens)

- Ame cutting/killing Orochi.

Thematically it works because Ame is still with Momo and Oden defeating both enemies by the will of his swords sounds so fucking Oda its not even funny lol.
Post automatically merged:

No scabbard has a chance against Full Zoan/Hybrid Orochi
:gokulaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
This. I could totally see 2 spreads:

- Enma cutting/killing Kaido (yes, I'll give you the benefit rn if either happens)

- Ame cutting/killing Orochi.

Thematically it works because Ame is still with Momo and Oden defeating both enemies by the will of his swords sounds so fucking Oda its not even funny lol.
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh:
Said this shit almost 2 years ago
Nope.
The ame no habikiri means snake slayer.
A sword famed off its real life counterpart which is said to have slain the yama ta no orochi.
What oda has made clear is odens swords will free wano. Wano has 2 tyrants
Kaido and orochi
And oden has a sword for each.

Literally no one else is even worth that fight lol
Every scabbard would destroy orochi. It being Momo's personal fight is very fitting for his character considering he complains about being useless.

Him being the true successor to Wano and Shogun indicates he probably would have to do something extraordinary to earn it. If Kinemon cuts down Orochi, why would Momo feel like he deserves the throne?

This is also his fight too guys, and it's becoming like the Strawhats vs F6 again where people severely underestimate the good characters for no reason
I mean, momo could take the last shot. But I think denjiro and kinemon at least need to be there with him. Denjiros betrayel needs to be rubbed in orochis face, and kinemons is basically orochis main rival/counterpart. He is the loyal retainer that orochi pretended to be when odens father was sick, and the leader of the scabbards.

Orochi won’t get a fight, he’s a pathetic weakling. He might get beaten like Spandam was, but it’s not going to be a fight like the Beast Pirates are getting.
This is why I expect it to not be anything crazy like a "full" fight but I could totally see there be a huge moment where Momo takes Ame and uses hybrid with it to strike Orocho down. Que shocked faces everywhere including us.

Cap. The sword uses the owners haki. The suit for Sanji uses no skill or training from Sanji so your point was nonsensical
The suit Is a durability boost while the sword is a massive attack power boost which was the deciding factor in zoro being able to damage kaido. It's sanjis powerup, if the powerup allowed him to tank the attack then he tanked the attack and is able to do it again. Same applies to zoro. Even tho the sword let him cut kaido, it's still his powerup and thus it's irrelevant if the sword allowed him to do it or not. The suit isn't all that on its own either. Sanji clapped yonji in his suit. It makes the strong and skilled better faster and more durable. This is pathetic damage control.

Status
Not open for further replies.