Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tatsumaki kills kata
Lmao Katakuri could see the future and go nowehere near the tornado. And thats only if it could kill him....Which it can't

Truth is....Katakuri uses Mochi awakening. Seperates Zoro from his swords with sticky mochi......and suffocates him to death. And Zoro can't eat like Luffy....so he dies.

If you said Zoro would damage or even fight against Kaido alongside Luffy a few months ago you would have been called all kind of names

For fucks sake people were saying Zoro shouldn't even fight Commanders because it would "devalue" Luffy's growth
Absolutely. I am still on Reddit. What about ZKK? Once, I thought that this had very low chance of happening as well. Now, after some analysis I have seen and all the elements we have, I believe that the possibility is absolutely real. It can't be discarded anymore. It doesn't mean that it will happen but still.

I swear that if ZKK happens, r/OnePiece will become a gem to look at for weeks lmao. :suresure:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Absolutely. I am still on Reddit. What about ZKK? Once, I thought that this had very low chance of happening as well. Now, after some analysis I have seen and all the elements we have, I believe that the possibility is absolutely real. It can't be discarded anymore. It doesn't mean that it will happen but still.

I swear that if ZKK happens, r/OnePiece will become a gem to look at for weeks lmao. :suresure:
The best possible events would be sanji vs orochi, Zoro beats king 1v1 then proceeds to ZKK, the meltdown in this forum would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.