Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't remember king trying to recapture momo it seemed like he wanted to kill sanji first then go for momo.
And yes thanks to the raidsuit king failed to do any damage Sanji literally said if it wasn't for the suit he would have a hole in his stomach something you sanji fans love to ignore and pretend that it was sanji's flesh who resisted the attack
Because that’s never stated?

Official translators legit said Sanji was talking in the general sense of people. He never himself admitted to being in any sense of danger.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Because that’s never stated?

Official translators legit said Sanji was talking in the general sense of people. He never himself admitted to being in any sense of danger.
So what? If he was talking in general or not that's the translators throwing you sanji fans a bone,king had his beak on sanji's stomach Sanji was clearly talking about himself, good thing the RS was there.

These guys act like Kaido didn’t just fall from a sky island with no injuries

Ok? Oda is trying to show you that kidd hurt kaido by slamming him. It doesn’t matter what your headcanon is on how kaido can and can’t be hurt Oda literally had him scream in pain so you guys wouldn’t question it.

It’s not just a normal slam. Falling on your head and getting slammed is two very different things. I could fall on my head and get a headache while on the other hand if I got slammed my skull could crack open. There’s a difference

Also if you haven’t realized Oda is telling you kidds slam has more force then kaidos suicidal fall

So what? If he was talking in general or not that's the translators throwing you sanji fans a bone,king had his beak on sanji's stomach Sanji was clearly talking about himself, good thing the RS was there.
That’s just headcanon. Sanjis body and armament haki is able to block ship destroying needles without any pain. Sure Sanji may be roughed up but he wouldn’t have died

Kidd isn’t either and Zoro’s debatable.
As of now, I would never bet against Zoro if there was an 1 vs 1 between him and Katakuri.

I know that Katakuri being stronger is still a very popular view (for example on Reddit) but I honestly think that Zoro being stronger than him will become unquestionably clear even to the most hardcore doubters as we see the rest of the fight.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
As of now, I would never bet against Zoro if there was an 1 vs 1 between him and Katakuri.

I know that Katakuri being stronger is still a very popular view (for example on Reddit) but I honestly think that Zoro being stronger than him will become unquestionably clear even to the most hardcore doubters as we see the rest of the fight.
All I see is fax

Zoro gets buggied except with a trident through his side rather than a dagger

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That’s just headcanon. Sanjis body and armament haki is able to block ship destroying needles without any pain. Sure Sanji may be roughed up but he wouldn’t have died
no headcanon here it was explicitly stated in the manga.
You're the one with the headcanon since you have no proof
Post automatically merged:

cool

Onigashima is too small for a battle against the Yonkos, if they went all out the Oni island would be destroyed. That's why the final battle against Kaido must happen on the mainland.

Status
Not open for further replies.