Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, i just kinda hate that it's being done to Top tiers. People feared accros the world that managed to conquer huge swats of the world for them to reign over, and are now acting like complete dumbasses for the sake of plot.

How are they acting like dumb asses cause they not beat the SN yet ?
When ever this off screen stuff happen just mean both were doing what ever but did not beat each other .

physical attack is not defeating Kaidou. Even if Luffy knocks him out be going to get up. Which is why Zoro is warning him that approach will never work.
Luffys punches*. That’s why 4 other people who aren’t punching are also there.

Law has internal attacks.

killer has interval attacks.

Zoro has cutting attacks.

The only one we don’t know yet is Kidd since he has used various attacks already like the mech or the giant metal hand.

I agree, as I am a huge advocate that the Yonko's should be demolishing the Supernovas right now. But of course Oda has to go the traditional Shonen route where the OP Villain won't take the fight seriously until it is too late, and it will ultimately be their downfall. It's a tried concept, but it's been this way in every series since the dawn of time. If Oda drew this realistically, three Thunder Bagua's later and it would be Kaido and Big Mom vs just Luffy, and he'd get wrecked.
BM is not gonna stick around, this chapter makes it all the more clear. She's gonna get involved with a third party(im thinking the marines or BB), and we have Yamato expressing the desire to go up there to fight her dad. Things will go in a way that will make Kaido's defeat happen and ZKK too( if it does, i think he will kill him).

But atm, this fight has been pure retardation.

Luffys punches*. That’s why 4 other people who aren’t punching are also there.

Law has internal attacks.

killer has interval attacks.

Zoro has cutting attacks.

The only one we don’t know yet is Kidd since he has used various attacks already like the mech or the giant metal hand.
They are not going to be here the whole time. BM is leaving. Luffy and Zoro going to be their at the end

Why thinking that the Yonko are nerfed and not that the Supernovas are that strong?
Why it is so hard to give credit when credit is due?

You guys refuse to acknowledge clear cut portrayal (I.e the fact that those guys are the leaders of the new gen) then complain about the powerscalling. It is as if you just want to complain about something :whitepress:
Nah, Garp came and fought Kaido and BM offscreen for 10 minutes while the SN watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.