Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol playing the victim here as per usual.
you brought it up cause that particular comment was aimed at your fanbase ......

whining : complain in a feeble or petulant way.

yes ,you were whining .
" it's dumb to have it be your go to for your whole activity on this forum."
true
the person you quoted
is that his go to activity?
if not this point of yours , in what way is it relevant?
if you wanted to be objective in discussing this in anycase you started this discussion by calling one side out
you were biased
want to act like you are against it but only called out one side who did this when the discussion started . what a joke.

I've checked the last to pages of comments from the one i quoted and all the five times he addressed Sanji's fanbase he did it in that manner so :specialmeh:

I'm as objective as i can be, which is why i acknowledged when stuff was brought up about certain Sanji fans and did not try to deflect from that being the case.

I make the general statement that this behaviour is to be looked down upon and embrace doing so for all fanbases, and you're out here focused on making the discussion about me and deflecting from what's being discussed.

At the end of the day you got stuck on defending this behaviour and attacking me. If there's nothing more you can add to this discussion we can move along, or feel free to do your thing otherwise :kayneshrug:

My concern was that you described the Sanji fanbase as somehow conducting themselves better, and that is really not true at all. Sanji fans are no better at puerile insults.
All fanbases talk shit about each other for sure, but i did not recall a particular name calling that stuck to the extent i see the candy stuff being used by a group of Zoro fans without fail evey single time they talk about Sanji's fanbase.

But yeah, the Zorotards thing is fairly close to that, i did see that quite a lot as well.

I'm not going to claim i can be 100% objective here, i'm just doing my best, which is why i don't hesitate to correct my stance or expand it whenever i recognize being either wrong or just omitting stuff and being unfair towards a different fanbase.

I think in general while we all make mistakes it's important to strive to be better and do better by others, if we're going to expect the same in return.

No, it's the same beak, birds can't switch beaks what are you even saying?

Hyou told Luffy that barrier haki is the ability to cut everything and nothing, he made no distinction between these two.
Switch beak = better beak basically ARNAMENT

Breath of all thing is using your primary beak and skills to make the most out of it... a bew beak ( ARNAMENT) would make it more efficient thats it

Hyo explained breath of all things to someone who doesn't even use a sword.. and even in the scan translations it blatantly says that that invisible power helps us to cut whatever a swordsman want hence increasing potential to what he can cut with his sword.. just proves my point that breath of all things is the mastery of sword and manifestation of will take it to a new level.

Luffy wants to keep attacking, saying his attacks must work eventually because Kaidou is a human just like them. Zoro warns him that they should think of another way. Killer comments how he's surprised that Luffy can still call Kaidou "human".

Oda "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

@Cinera @HA001 @Fenaker @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @bennbeckman

BOYS WE GOT THEM
Zoro will kill kaido its a fact. Zoro will find the way to victory.

Last edited:
gonna be OLIN sadly
no one takes her seriously
so they can focus on the main threat.......
Post automatically merged:

how?
The question remains though, is how does he go about bringing back a permanent, or even temporary O-Lin back? O-Lin worked before because Big Mom almost drowned, and amnesia can be a side effect of depravity of oxygen to the brain. Nobody up there hits hard enough to physically give Big Mom amnesia, including Kaido. I think the only other option is to intentionally trigger her Hunger Pangs. Then they have a wild card who could actually be a benefit to them in their fight against Kaido, cause that Big Mom attacks indiscriminately.

When comes to ZKK i think it crazy that people have a SH killing a big bad at the end of the arc.
I don't think Oda will ever do that .
Hell i think if BM see Kaido defeated after they get rid of her and she come back at the end she tries to kill him first .
Then there also the Oda line about character losing there dream more important than dying and Kaido getting kill is what he wants .
Guess time will tell.

I wanted to point out something interesting Ashura mentions :

"When it's against one of our own nakama, the blade won't be as sharp."

This goes back to the concept of Breath of all things directly, where zoro says that his blade understands his own will and hence he was able to bring out his potential with Wado by cutting mr 1, and he has mastered the sword to the point where he can and cut nothing with a sword which is near absurd knowing that its a sword. Similarly Ashura agrees that their intentions weren't potent enough for the sword to do cut kanjuro.

The difference between ARNAMENT and breath of all things is ARNAMENT is the manifestation of will, but breath of all thing is the connection between the swordsman and the sword where the sword has innate attributes that helps it understand the user's intentions and bring out his/her potential. which even Hyogoro point out in a different context

AcoA theory is flawed when it comes to story progression and the principles of haki itself where one needs to manifest armament first to achieve the latter level.. and it takes delicate control of haki, with that in mind, you can't assume that breath of all things is manifestation of will when zoro never knew what haki is let alone knows how to manifest it, if it was the case and zoro had been perpetually training with it... then Aokiji would have noticed it when theyy clashed.

so breath of all things is nit will manifestation
Stop this, Hyogoro says that advCoA is your sword understanding your will

I've checked the last to pages of comments from the one i quoted and all the five times he addressed Sanji's fanbase he did it in that manner so :specialmeh:

I'm as objective as i can be, which is why i acknowledged when stuff was brought up about certain Sanji fans and did not try to deflect from that being the case.

I make the general statement that this behaviour is to be looked down upon and embrace doing so for all fanbases, and you're out here focused on making the discussion about me and deflecting from what's being discussed.

At the end of the day you got stuck on defending this behaviour and attacking me. If there's nothing more you can add to this discussion we can move along, or feel free to do your thing otherwise :kayneshrug:
"I'm as objective as i can be, which is why i acknowledged when stuff was brought up about certain Sanji fans and did not try to deflect from that being the case."
fair point
"I make the general statement that this behaviour is to be looked down upon and embrace doing so for all fanbases, and you're out here focused on making the discussion about me and deflecting from what's being discussed."
lol ,I aint focused on you matey
prob the search function comes in handy here
I will respond to any quoted post of mine which you have done.

"I make the general statement that this behaviour is to be looked down upon and embrace doing so for all fanbases,"
disagreed already, its banter , go back and read.
responded to this with my point on trolling that happens here too which people complained about in the past .

"At the end of the day you got stuck on defending this behaviour and attacking me"
attacked you?
too delicate I see , guess by saying you were whining ,thats now considered an attack.following this train of thought, you "attacked" and got stuck on the other dude's post as well . yeah am off this. dont want to "attack " you again. lmao

The question remains though, is how does he go about bringing back a permanent, or even temporary O-Lin back? O-Lin worked before because Big Mom almost drowned, and amnesia can be a side effect of depravity of oxygen to the brain. Nobody up there hits hard enough to physically give Big Mom amnesia, including Kaido. I think the only other option is to intentionally trigger her Hunger Pangs. Then they have a wild card who could actually be a benefit to them in their fight against Kaido, cause that Big Mom attacks indiscriminately.
are you sure they dont hit hard enough ....
tsk tsk tsk.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
True, but im basing it on the wording of the summary.

He included himself in that statement, that is why i am now thinking this way, i could be wrong though of course.
Yeah I get, but there isn't much reason to assume that Zoro tried to attack Kaido off panel and failed:
  • As I stressed earlier, 90% of the actions Zoro has taken on the Rooftop have been to protect Luffy.
    • While Luffy was out of commission it's unlikely that he launched any sort of offensive and just focused on defending him.
    • At the end of Chapter 1003, Zoro ignored a direct challenge from Kaido to run away with Luffy.
    • Both Hiryuu Kaen and Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki were only launched in the process of rescuing Luffy.
    • After Luffy recovered, he may have been busy trying to neutralise elemental and other attacks from Kaido and Mama.
  • Oda took two chapters to establish that Zoro could overcome Kaido's durability.
    • In Chapter 1002, he established that Zoro's high tier attacks could severely wound Kaido with mama warning Kaido to dodge Hiryuu Kaen and commenting that Kaido had underestimated Zoro.
    • In Chapter 1003, a mid tier attack from Zoro β€” normally reserved for clearing fodder β€” was able to completely overwhelm Kaido's Tatsumaki and cut him up.
      • Mama and Killer both comments in surprise that Zoro could actually cut Kaido.
  • After establishing that Zoro can significantly harm Kaido, if Oda wanted to depict that Zoro could not harm Hybrid Kaido, he would have shown him trying to cut Kaido and failing.
    • We wouldn't need to take a single line of Zoro's out of proportion and add a healthy serving of headcanon to infer that Zoro is unable to harm Hybrid Kaido.

Basically, it is indeed possible that Zoro can't damage Hybrid Kaido, but if it were so, Oda would have actually shown it to us.

You're trying to claim a conclusion that is exactly opposite of what Oda spent two chapters showing us. And not based on anything Zoro did or didn't do, but on a particular interpretation of his words. Calling this a reach doesn't even begin to describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.