Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it could be Luffy,Zoro , Law and Yamato. But then I'm not sure who would face Big Mom apart from Kid and Killer.
hawkins can join.

here’s the thing.

Zoro and luffy dont match against kaido. Not only that but they are the only two so far that are reliant on the teamwork.

Zoro made sure big moms attack did hit luffy and save him from he sword attack( pretty sure it was her sword attack)

Law saved luffy from kaidos thunder bagua

Law had to boost zoro in the air to get off dragon blaze.

Zoro had to save luffy from kaidos bite

This shows that zoro and luffy so far are the only ones reliant on the teamup which makes sense since this is a teamup fight but the problem is zoro and luffys fighting styles don’t work in a 2v1. Luffy still has drawbacks because he just learned new haki.

As soon as luffy get his drawbacks zoro has to go and protect luffy. Kidd and killer don’t have any draw backs and haven’t been shown to use their strongest attacks or even haki yet( on purpose by Oda)

That’s one reason law will be on zoro and Luffys team because he will give zoro the mobility to get off some of his attacks.

This is only if zoro luffy and law vs kaido and Kidd killer and ? Vs big mom happens.

At face value zoro and luffy against kaido looks like the best bet until you take in consideration everything I just named it’s actually the worst unless they have law.

hawkins can join.

here’s the thing.

Zoro and luffy dont match against kaido. Not only that but they are the only two so far that are reliant on the teamwork.

Zoro made sure big moms attack did hit luffy and save him from he sword attack( pretty sure it was her sword attack)

Law saved luffy from kaidos thunder bagua

Law had to boost zoro in the air to get off dragon blaze.

Zoro had to save luffy from kaidos bite

This shows that zoro and luffy so far are the only ones reliant on the teamup which makes sense since this is a teamup fight but the problem is zoro and luffys fighting styles don’t work in a 2v1. Luffy still has drawbacks because he just learned new haki.

As soon as luffy get his drawbacks zoro has to go and protect luffy. Kidd and killer don’t have any draw backs and haven’t been shown to use their strongest attacks or even haki yet( on purpose by Oda)

That’s one reason law will be on zoro and Luffys team because he will give zoro the mobility to get off some of his attacks.

This is only if zoro luffy and law vs kaido and Kidd killer and ? Vs big mom happens.

At face value zoro and luffy against kaido looks like the best bet until you take in consideration everything I just named it’s actually the worst unless they have law.
I agree it makes sense for Law to be in the Kaido fight. But someone needs to help Kid and Killer

:whitepress::whitepress:
This is blatantly untrue. Names the Sanji fanbase calls Zoro fans:
  • "Zorotards"
  • "Zorobrainers"
  • "Sword swallowers"
There may be others. Perhaps you don't insult Zoro fans, but I don't insult Sanji fans either, so insulting describes neither of the entire active fanbase.

Nah, he was talking about Luffy. Luffy's punches aren't working, so they need to find another way to defeat him.
:whitepress:

I agree it makes sense for Law to be in the Kaido fight. But someone needs to help Kid and Killer
I don’t think they will need help at first until big mom goes into her fusion form. This is only if the matchup happens that I’m predicting.

Hawkins will join imo.

It’s also possible the traitor apoo joins which would be funny that kidds alliance reforms and takes down big mom.

I don’t think they will need help at first until big mom goes into her fusion form. This is only if the matchup happens that I’m predicting.

Hawkins will join imo.

It’s also possible the traitor apoo joins which would be funny that kidds alliance reforms and takes down big mom.
Yeah possibly but wouldn't Big Mom just get through all his lives like nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.