Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks bad on luffy either way.
Either he's attacking in base with no haki which is retarded as he's wasting energy on attacks he know don't work. Or his hakis back and he's still not doing anything.
It is bad, can't deny that and I can't change that...I don't know why Oda wants to write that way....it is retarded that happens all the time....Oda does everything in his mind to make Luffy look bad/utterly bad before he gives him good character moments....

Post automatically merged:

I mean if Aokiji froze Kaido's arm, he would take it off you know
I don't think so.........dofla was able break out of ice.........kaido has high dura + fire attacks.............any top tier should be able to break out of ice.....otherwise aokiji is the strongest character.....if he can perma freeze roger and so on..........

Luffy is being too reckless man
Like he knows that he cant do anything but he keeps attacking and attacking
He has to think of something with the others instead of doing that
He thinks after he gets hard lesson....it happened with all his opponents....no idea why Oda goes into retarded mode with Luffy sometimes....he should change it....either way I want to see the pics

He didnt have to because Zoro and Luffy were the ones stopping and attacking kaido. If Zoro and Luffy werent there kaidos attention will be directed on them. But since the beginning kaido only focused on luffy and Zoro. Kidd and killer cant do any thing on their own.
Law will help kidd and killer because if they go alone against a yonko without Zoro and luffy's protection they lose horribly.
kaido was not focused on zoro but only luffy even till now. imo while kaido is focusing on luffy, zoro should launch an attack strong enough for kaido to acknowledge him finally

It is bad, can't deny that and I can't change that...I don't know why Oda wants to write that way....it is retarded that happens all the time....Oda does everything in his mind to make Luffy look bad/utterly bad before he gives him good character moments....
Brawling with Kaido without Haki and running down the time limit wouldn't be a bad thing, it would actually be incredibly hype, but I don't think that's what is happening.
Not damaging Kaido with haki is fine, he is a stamina freak, it's not like anyone else on the roof is doing any damage to Kaido, at least Luffy isn't giving up.

Brawling with Kaido without Haki and running down the time limit wouldn't be a bad thing, it would actually be incredibly hype, but I don't think that's what is happening.
Not damaging Kaido with haki is fine, he is a stamina freak, it's not like anyone else on the roof is doing any damage to Kaido, at least Luffy isn't giving up.
I dont even know whats happening anymore. Just want wano arc to end ASAP

He didnt have to because Zoro and Luffy were the ones stopping and attacking kaido. If Zoro and Luffy werent there kaidos attention will be directed on them. But since the beginning kaido only focused on luffy and Zoro. Kidd and killer cant do any thing on their own.
Law will help kidd and killer because if they go alone against a yonko without Zoro and luffy's protection they lose horribly.

lmao this is honestly hilarious. What the hell are you talking about? The only reason zoro used flying dragon blaze is because law roomed him up there to use it. If law never did that he would never be up there.

kaido hasn’t even acknowledged zoro only thing he acknowledged is the aura coming off of his sword.

killer and Kidd can’t do anything on their own but they were attacking kaido and didn’t need laws power to do it..... yeah totally makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.