Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Yonko were remotely serious they'd grab Luffy' s gearless ass, pin him on the floor and gutt him instead of bouncing him around like this.

They really are playing around here more than i thought they would :quest:
Which means the show is really shitty rn.

We all knew that One Piece villains are always idiots who like to underestimate Straw Hats, just that Kaido and Big Mom just take it to another new level.

And knowing that these 2 guys will be defeated in some chapters later, like man, this show is really no brainer show.

And OPlers thought Fairy Tail was the worst.

Man kaido's hybrid form looks like ass ngl.......... :whitepress:

Then again i wasn't expecting much to begin with-reptile zoans never looked great in hybrid forms.

X Drake, Ulti and Page One all looked pretty ugly in their hybrid forms. The biggest disappointment for me i think is kaido's teeth- they should've either been all sharp, or all normal. Having a mix doesn't work and just looks ugly, just like Orochi's devil fruit.

kanjuro being Oden was a easy guess. I'm just happy that oda didn't pull some bullshit in bringing oden back-the dude is dead and should stay dead.

Scarabs are useless as always- who's gonna save them now i wonder? :few:
Kaido’s DF is a fish Zoan though, not a reptile one. :madmonk:

Jozu lost his entire arm and was knocked out for the remaining of the war wtf are 6ou on with that "more damage done".

Jinbe fought back, he tried to punch Akainu but Akainu isn't Big Meme
Freezing someone basically immobile doesn't mean that's damage that's ni different that cease cutting oxygen from air... and plus the only way Aokiji did that is when jozu was caught off guard...

Seems like Kaido and Big Mom are not even going after the SN's, and are just happy waiting for them and rendering all of their attempts to attack them useless :quest:
To think they haven't use Haki, Awakening, or full power yet which is even scarier especially on 2 vs 1. They been holding back and 5 of them are quite damage from how it looks. I think we going need more people to come into the fight as Yamato now stating she wants to go up there, so think there are hints everyone will come to assist for Yonko fights :kayneshrug:.

People need to realize that Fuji did more damage to Zoro with one attack than BM did with a point blank Indra.

Zoro still isn’t even as damaged as he was back then.
Fujitora literally said he was using Sabo as a pretext for not going to help Doffy

Sabo "If anyone founds out what you are thinking..."

Fujitora "All they'll see is that I couldn't get past you"

Sabo "It really is a gamble then"

Fujitora "heh heh"

He just wanted Doffy to get his ass kicked but couldnt do it himself due to Doffy being allied to the WG so he used Sabo as a pretext to be kept "busy" while massively holding back in the process

I sincerely hope not, want to believe Oda dragged her to Wano to be part of this fight and go down with Kaido
It's just obvious that the alliance isn't capable of winning against Kaido and her at the same time, plus no antagonist is ever defeated while most of his/her crew and most important subordinates is absent of the arc and she still have her unresolved issues with the Giants and Lola.

Luffy should fight BM instead of Kaido. They both are browlers and have history. Other won't add that dynamic. Luffy Vs Kaido is one of the boring fight I've seen so far , can't even reach to the greatness of Luffy Vs Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.