Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujitora literally said he was using Sabo as a pretext for not going to help Doffy

Sabo "If anyone founds out what you are thinking..."

Fujitora "All they'll see is that I couldn't get past you"

Sabo "It really is a gamble then"

Fujitora "heh heh"

He just wanted Doffy to get his ass kicked but couldnt do it himself due to Doffy being allied to the WG so he used Sabo as a pretext to be kept "busy" while massively holding back in the process
Fujitora couldn't even push Sabo to use named moves. He put in more effort vs Burgess.

He couldn't do shit to Luffy either despite saying he would take off his head for pitying him :myman:

No he is not keeping him busy, kid himself says there attacks are not working mraning everyone is attacking and they need to think of a proper strategy instead of wasting attacks and luffy is saying we keeping attacking it will effect him. This is clearly shown in spoilers.
Kidd can't hurt him, that's why he is saying that. And I'm pretty sure it is affecting him, just because he is still smiling doesn't mean that he doesn't feel anything? Doffy was still smiling before KKG hit his face.
And yes he keeps them busy, at least on this chapter since he is the only one attacking and being targeted while the others are watching and thinking. If Luffy stops attacking, what will happen? Kaido and Big Mom will just wait? No.

So Luffy will solo 2 Yonkos and that’s completely fine right? That’s major head canon. And we are just gonna ignore big mom screaming at Kaido to dodge
I don't see Luffy beating Big Mom yet or at least she can be taken by someone else. Though Kaido is majorly his opponent, I don't see anyone else getting more on Kaido than Luffy especially build to it. Just saying don't think Zoro is going to 'kill the Yonkos' which is overstepping into headcannon area, not being factual.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Big Mom looks really cool in this panel.:fullmom:
Mama switched from riding Zeus to riding Prometheus, she also brought out Napoleon. I'm guessing that she shifted to an offensive strategy of mainly using Zeus and Napoleon (perhaps because Prometheus is much less effective with Zoro around).

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I don't see Luffy beating Big Mom yet or at least she can be taken by someone else. Though Kaido is majorly his opponent, I don't see anyone else getting more on Kaido than Luffy especially build to it. Just saying don't think Zoro is going to 'kill the Yonkos' which is overstepping into headcannon area, not being factual.
If not the plot of this chap suggests that Oda is most likely done with the heavy Big Mom PIS, she will probably prove a pain in the ass in the overall economy of this fight. Katakuri asked Luffy whether or not he would return to WCI to strike her down, we'll shall see how intrinsically important that query shall be revealed to be in the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.