Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you guys keep saying at the "beginning" of Luffys recharge?

Luffy lost his power at the beginning of Chapter 1003. Kaido didnt transform until the end after everyone continued to fight him. Time passed already way before this

And yeah, it looks like nobody can literally do shit to them, how can you not see that by the last page lol
When Oda introduces a problem he resolves it. I’m guessing it’ll be explained in the next few chapters.

That is a interesting though so? The flyers could be the last stage of the hybrid and Oda could do switch with the awakening forms who only pose the calamity and Kaido:
I mean from Kaido hybrid>To Calamity Hybrid>To Flyer Hybrid>Awakanend Calamity forms>Awakanend Kaido form.

A round up with Kaido starting the new form and end with a new form, I can see something like this and wouldnΒ΄t be surprise if Oda shoow the flyers as last hybrid form, then transform the calamiity and Kaido to awakanend forms.
So you're saying that Zoan awakening gives more physical appearances, as well as quick recover? That could happen, yes :amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.