Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to show the whole page. nice try Worororororororo

thats still Enmmmaa.. i cant believe people still. misunderstand the blade.

Zoro's true test has manifested infront of him as Hybrid kaido. who has his base durability + DF scales .. so even if zoro can cut him it will be minimal or shallow... and zoro won't try the Dragon blaze stacks again coz Hybrid Kaudovs maneuverability.

Zoro will have to learn 2 lvl of ARNAMENT by controlling his haki flow and concentrating it rather than letting it over flow.. its like how Asuma gave naruto tips regarding wind chakra blade.. so by concentrating and containing Haki zoro will be able to increase his DC while retaining haki

Roof Piece is pathetic. Oda hypes up the SN as people who can do something. Yet they flop in everything. And of course they're protected by Plot so the Yonkos don't attack them seriously. This is some dumbass shit. Kaido literallly went hybrid to do nothing but watch them hit him for 10 mins. Fuck this shit lmao.

Give me my Sanji vs King.
Sanji aint fighting king. If this fight ever happens, he will get one shotted, like his brother got one shotted by katakuri in WCI and that was with raidsuit. Smh

The best Oda will give him is a brief clash with King which he already did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.