Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they tried and failed to kill him many times lol......admirals failed to kill him lol.............plus the fact remains marines didn't capture any top tier on their own.....shiki/kaido challenged them unlike mihawk who is being chased.....
Do you think Mihawk is currently even top 10 ?
I have him number ten currently, maybe Luffy is stronger than him I don't know... He might be 11

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly Oda don’t got the guts to have one of his main characters actually killing such a major villian on panel coupled with the fact that Kaido doesn’t really need to die to be put out of commission. Best case scenario he gets incapacitated from Zoro.
Well he kinda does. He already lost 7 times and was captured 18 times. Why would the 19th be different ?

Are people srsly believing Kaido is Zoro’s fight???

Kaido has been set up since Punk Hazard for Luffy.
Luffy went to Wci and everybody waited on him, because he’s their main player.
Luffy has had the most parallels with Oden.
Kaido paid most of his attention to Luffy and when gave Zoro some attention it was to Enma.
Luffy was literally training for 2 weeks with Kaido constantly on his mind.
It can be Zoro and Luffy's fight, they are not mutually exclusive. It's literally a group fight between the Worst Gen and Yonko

Shiki who went to Marineford on his own and alone killed many marines and was captured after a tough battle and he escaped and got away free after two years.
And got captured
Failed to beat and kill Whitebeard who was killed by Blackbeard and his crew, while the immense majority of his crew and allies got away.
ANd I wonder who weakned him with half his face off and his organs vaporized
Failed to capture Roger repetively and only managed to imprison him because Roger delivered himself to the Navy and wanted to die on his terms, while all of Roger's crewmates got away free.
That's still a capture Lol
Only captured Kaido alone and without his crew because Kaido was so desesperate to die, and were always unable to stop him from escaping or to excute him.
Proof? in 999 yamato says kaido leaves with his crew, dont use headcannon like the typical yonko fan you are
Failed to capture Chinjao and the Supernovas despite them having been defeated, let Bonney and the Caribou Pirates escape without any injury.
garp could've captured him
Fujitora could've captured him
Failed to beat and capture Rayleigh.
You mean he went toe-toe with the Dark King, thats stronger than oden while not even using his full arsenal?

It can be Zoro and Luffy's fight, they are not mutually exclusive. It's literally a group fight between the Worst Gen and Yonko
I feel bad for y’all at this point. You’ll be disappointed when Zoro gets defeated by Kaido for Luffy’s character growth
Post automatically merged:

Well. Luffy's battles never go beyond a day. Same with Katakuri and Doffy. Same will be the case with admirals.
Oda’s inconsistency strikes again. He had to pull the 11 days battle just to be extra

Status
Not open for further replies.