Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy lowkey has that top tier jumping power btw..

I really wonder if we will ever see Snakeman again. I really thought that stuff like G2 and Snakeman would benefit the most from adv CoA. He can keep his distance, those are super fast, all the while his haki deals the damage. Hmm..

And looks like there's something coming with Momo and his dragon fruit. Really would appreciate it.

And Inuarashi won't be able to stand up to hybrid Jack in my books. Certainly could be that Sanji saves him huh

I am quite dissappoint.
- scabbard and yamato panels are such a waste. Dont know why Oda keep dragging this
- I expect other supernovas have moments after Luffy stamina out. But it turns out Luffy still dominant the show and the rest are still babysitter/cheerleader.

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

FUck yes, This is a beast whatever fan head canon are :)
In any case, Zoro is stating pure facts, back in Zou he was right and right now is is just fucking right.
They need to figure out how to split the 2 Yonko. 1 year before Oda had no idea how to draw Luffy@Zoro@other vs Kaido but Oda decided to bring an other Yonko in the table. That is just pure fact and Zoro is indeed not stupid. (he knows that gut arent enough to take down 2 Yonkos - that goes to the Luffy fan xD).

In any case if you watch the panel Zoro is a bit pissed with Luffy, because he doesnt understand the situation :

You can say that it is in Luffy nature to act like that, but Zoro is just right here.

In any case, nice feat and portrayed for the 5SN vs 2 of the strongest character in One Piece. We can clearly say that Supenova this 5 are build different and will have an impact in the future, like Marco said dont underestimated the new generation.

Also good to see that Law&Zoro are in the same mindset, they are planing something.

Exited for next chapter.
I know Zoro fans here love seeing Zoro low diff people. But honestly Zoro's Endurance has always been his most Badass feature. Seeing how he reacts to a massive wall in his way is more interesting than when he just solos

Status
Not open for further replies.