Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro's sensei told zoro about BOAT when talking about supreme swordsman can cut what they want to cut and not cut what they dont want to. and rayliegh explained luffy about flowing haki(ryuo) and internal destruction haki(adv. ryuo) while training. both have flashbacks of their respective masters explaining them about BOAT(in case of zoro) and Adv. Ryuo(incase of luffy) just after awakening
it was hyogoro not rayleigh who taught flowing haki to luffy by making the same analogy kyoshiro did with the paper thing
Post automatically merged:

Was it a gag when base Kaido knocked Gear 4 Luffy’s ass out cold? Or when Haki-less Luffy tanked Kaido repeatedly?

Either way it’s getting impossible to take Kaido seriously.
no back then it wasn't a gag but now it was

How will they block it?..........no freezing is freezing though.........WB had quake hence he didn't freeze................akainu is magma he will never freeze..........point is every top tier can break out of ice otherwise he is the strongest.........not every top tier like shanks has gura/logia dfs
It's simple. If Aokiji freezes you over range, he does so by creating a stream of ice, which, upon contact, freezes you:

He basically did the same vs. Doflamingo, where he had the ice travel through the ground. So yes, you can counter it by stopping the ice. Freezing is most effective when point blank, but even then it probably can be blocked (e.g. by Haki). That's why Aokiji pointed out that Jozu got distracted before freezing it. Because as long as the opponent is focused on you, it's not that easy to just lay on him and freeze him. But what happened as soon as Aokiji had a free shot? Instant k.o.; Jozu got frozen and accidentally lost his arm by falling down.

As for Whitebeard, again, it's context. 1) Whitebeard had his Quake bubble charged the moment Aokiji froze him, hence Aokiji said you can't freeze vibrations. 2) Aokiji did not use ice time (which freezes you from the inside out) but used ice block, which traps you in a block of ice. As for Akainu, might or might not. Magma = molten rock. Freezing = cooling the magma down until it becomes solid rock and freezes. But Akainu is an edge case, since Aokiji's and Akainu's powers complement each other; freezing cools magma down, while magma heats up the cold and melts ice. They were basically nerfed against each other but still managed to heavily injure each other.

Same with Doffy, as I said. Bufallo said with tears in his eyes that Doffy broke out of the ice because he wasn't frozen from the inside out.

So basically, I have all the facts and arguments on my side. Will you come up with actual arguments too or will you continue with that bullshit "bUt ThEn AoKiJi Is UnBeAtAbLe". Because that's nonsense, as we've established.

breath of all things isnt flowing haki. breath of all thing is the ultimate connection between swordsman and the sword which allows sword to cut only those things that swordsman has intention to cut. you think ryuo wouldnt cut the leaf coz as far I can remember zoro used the same force on striking those leaves as the force he used on the rocks. but it didnt cut the leaves but destroyed the rocks
Post automatically merged:

zoro said,"So, thats the strange haki he learnt from old man hyo" keyword being "Strange Haki"

Your sword understanding your will aka BOAT is what Hyo said ryo was

Zoro also never says strange

I mean the SNs are getting bodied by what looks like casual Yonko atm, and Zoro has some battle damage, the logical conclusion is that they we’re ‘fighting’.
Now a fight entails that Zoro attacked Kaido, and we see Kaido with barely any dmg, just some scuff marks. Meaning Zoro couldn’t hurt him, unless you think he didn’t attack him at all? It also makes sense with Zoro’s words after that: We need to find another way to hurt him.
They are planning in order to win, not just simply hurt. Kaido is hurt, but not enough to eventually win.

Zoro: How can we win this? Huff huff

Kidd: I don't feel like our attacks are working

Luffy: Then, are you guys here thinking we can't win!?

Zoro: That's why we are thinking how!!

They are planning in order to win, not just simply hurt. Kaido is hurt, but not enough to eventually win.

Sure, what I mean is that their current selves seem to have problems actually hurting Kaido bar some scuff marks. I do wholly think that they’ll improve throughout the fight till they can.

Kinda like what happened between Luffy and Kat but on a larger scale.

It's a good point while Kaido probably isn't hurt much the SNs are trying to figure out how to win not just to hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.