Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't about others we are talking about luffy..........
base luffy can rival base others, like killer and zoro they don't have devil fruits but they too have been tanking kaido and big mom. why not luffy. that only mean that he got stronger in his base than pre-udon gear 4. his current gear 4 should be leagues above in durability.

base luffy can rival base others, like killer and zoro they don't have devil fruits but they too have been tanking kaido and big mom. why not luffy. that only mean that he got stronger in his base than pre-udon gear 4. his current gear 4 should be leagues above in durability.
No we don't see that..........I will see them tanking thunder bagua on screeen then I will agree with you...........besides kaido is playing with luffy

Just waiting for him to show up. If he has a mythical Zoan then he would fit in this arc
Still think it's a more broken version of Toki's fruit tbh: just being able to stop time. That's why he doesn't have to eat, he freezes time on his stomach.

It also sort of fits the potential new "universal constants" theme going on between the 3 admirals: Light, Gravity and Time.

Then again, it could also be a Logia, Paramecia and Zoan combo so there's that too. If it's Zoan, I wonder what characteristic allows him to not eat for 3 years.

Edit: ohhhh maybe it's a mythical zoan that can stop time!

Lol

Last edited:
Headcanon why did you just post that?
you don't want to accept that zoro is able to cut kaido only because of enma? ok
hyori said enma is the legendarry sword that gave kaido his only scar. but oden cut him with ame no habakiri too, that was entirely because of enma because when zoro first attack on kaido with santoryou it didn't do shit, and he said: "i gotta unleash this enma even more" he didn't talk about his other swords, meaning enma can affect other swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.