• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
β€Ž
Kidd and Law are the MVPs of this chapter, on the offensive standpoint.

Kidd considered the possibility to make a quick work by using Law's ability, but as soon as Law confirmed that's not possible the 2 of 'em understood that they had to come up with something different.

Kidd decides to build a metal box which can be used as a Faraday cage.

And Law shambles Zeus (who's not Linlin and can be teleported) into Kidd's box.

This way, Zeus is neutralized and out of the game.

Kidd then attacks Linlin to lure her near him and recceives a full punch from her on the face.

In response, Kidd tanks it, smiles at her for falling into his trick and repels Linlin vertically in the air, Law completes the action by hitting her and pushing her horizontally.

Kidd and Law did such a good job, that Linlin realizes what they just did when it's too late. She's already falling down from flying Onigashima and tries to call Zeus to save her... to bad that Zeus is still trapped in Kidd's Faraday cage.

Analyze, adapt, counterattack. This way, Eustass Kidd and Trafalgar Law just took out an Emperor.
I'm reaaaallly impressed by Kidd's hard work this chapter. This is the kind of shit I was expecting from him :cheers:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Zoro should decidedly recover for a little, because I want him to show off his best whilst on a decent enough level of health. If he used his alleged Asura or any other flamboyant power that was yet not unraveled to us, I wish him to attain that whilst the basis is powerful, also to render it more spectacular to the vision of the readers.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
But big mom just said let's try a combined attack

it's very generic and doesn't seem a thing so "epic" like hey remember this move that we used to crush everyone with?
(And we know they didn''t meet in decades and during Rox times Kaido was an apprentice...so idk...
I think you're reading way too much into the wording: "let's try a combined attack".

We know that:
  • Hakai is an upgraded version of Hakoku
    • Hakoku was the ultimate attack of two Elbaf Giants
  • Hakai is far more powerful than Ikkoku Sovereignty

I mean, Mama may have already perfected her fighting style when she was in Rocks. Zoro's strongest Santoryu technique is a technique he invented before the series even started. That technique would probably still be EOS Zoro's strongest Santoryu technique.

Hakai being an old technique of Mama's doesn't mean it wouldn't remain the strongest technique she can perform in a combo.
We are getting closer to the killing of Kaido. :finally:

Zoro just proved what Luffy already knew - he can pull through ANYTHING.
Best defensive feat by far! :catrude:
This is the best solo feat by far.

Ocean Sovereignty might just be the strongest attack we've ever seen in One Piece... And Zoro temporarily stopped it :catcry:

Zoro might've just stepped into the top-tier. Genuinely. He already displayed top-tier offensive capabilities and now his defensive feats far surpass that of a certified top-tier himself in Oden. Roger swatted Oden away like a fly with that baby slash and yet Zoro couldn't be moved by Ocean Sovereignty.

Which high-tier can Zoro not defend against? Which high-tier can Zoro not put down? The only remotely contentious high-tier for Zoro rn is Katakuri due to FS, otherwise, he's simply surpassed them. I'm very tempted to put Zoro in the low top-tier along with Luffy.

That panel of Kid looking at Zoro's back was perfect lmfao, my man got a good look at what he's been carried on this entire fight :hihihi:
Zoro is simply beyond high tiers entirely.

IMO this is an accurate representation of Zoro's stats:
  • Primary Combat Stats
    • Solid Top Tier
      • Offense
        • Hiryuu Kaen
      • Defence
        • He could hold back Hakai for several seconds
      • Endurance
    • Low Top Tier/Peak High Tier
      • Reactions
        • He's outreacted FS Luffy on several occasions
          • He stopped Batman's Gifter arrows before Luffy
          • He saved Luffy from Heavenly Fire
        • He's reacted to Yonkou several times on panel:
          • He saved Luffy from Mama's Heavenly Fire
          • He intercepted Boro Breath
          • He saved Luffy from Mama's Motherly Fire
          • He stopped Hakai
        • He dodged Kaido's club strike when executing Rengoku Oni Giri
      • Attack Speed
        • He's blitzed several high tiers and a top tier:
          • He blitzed Apoo while Drake was in the middle of executing an attack
          • He blitzed Queen and cut his weapon with a flying slash
          • He blitzed Mama from several dozen metres away with Homurasaki
          • He blitzed Mama and cut Prometheus while heavenly injured
    • High Tier
      • Stamina
        • He's already pretty winded after fighting against top tiers for at most a few hours.
          • Top tiers can fight for 10 days as shown by Sakazuki and Kuzan.
  • Secondary Combat Stats
    • Solid Top Tier
      • Physical strength
      • Range/Area of Effect
        • Hiryuu Kaen travelled several kilometres to cut off Onigashima's horn
        • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki had a radius of several hundred metres
      • COA
        • Overflowing haki on Enma as seen with Hiryuu Kaen and Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
    • Low Top Tier/Peak High Tier
    • High Tier
      • COO
        • He has no displays of COO deficiency, but no exceptional feats either

I don't think Zoro vs Katakuri is at all debatable anyway. Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki was able to deal noticeable damage to Kaido, and it has a radius of several hundred metres. Katakuri cannot dodge it (because of its AOE) and he cannot tank it (because of its AP).

As for FS being a hindrance, Zoro has outreacted Luffy before, so I'm not so confident that Kata's FS will trouble him so much.

Last edited:
Zeus wanst BM's only way of transportation tho. BM was riding om Prometheus, so Zoro also played just as a crucial role in taking out BM
He sure had a supportive role by cutting Prometheus just like Killer stopping Napoleon, but the true highlight for Zoro was the defense aganst Hakai.
Basically, Zoro gave all of them the chance to go on, Kidd and Law were the 2 who effectively handled Linlin's removal.

Ocean S. Is the strongest attack in OP. And no One can totally block It. Maybe Only an ancient weapon can . Neither Roger o WB prime can do it. No One can block two top tier. This Is not the real point.
Zoro block It, only temporarily, OFC, he's not Goku, but he did... And... Is still far to the top level. Imagine Zoro EOS what will do. :milaugh::josad:

I want to see Kaido's FB... Young Linlin play against rox's enemy with Kaido :amazing:

He sure had a supportive role by cutting Prometheus just like Killer stopping Napoleon, but the true highlight for Zoro was the defense aganst Hakai.
Basically, Zoro gave all of them the chance to go on, Kidd and Law were the 2 who effectively handled Linlin's removal.
True. All of them shined in this chapter, so lets celebrate this chapter in union:cheers:

Before we get back to tearing each other's ass in the next chapter

True. All of them shined in this chapter, so lets celebrate this chapter in union:cheers:

Before we get back to tearing each other's ass in the next chapter
I hope next chapter will have more focus on Killer since he was the less involved in this one (Napoleon aside)... maybe a new technique?
As for tearing each other's ass... I'm not that much into it, I like all the 5
The only thing I see different from you is how the fight will end.

Zoro gets separated from Luffy/group

Then an Emperor shows off their power

Then when Zoro is with Luffy/group again, he deals with that problem

Happened again this chapter but even better

Oda Zoro separates from Luffy/group (after their encounter with Apoo)

Zoro is reunited with Luffy/group and momentarily stops a far stronger attack than the above when he is already injured (a combined Yonko attack)

He's far exceeded my expectations and we haven't gotten to his chapter, haki bloom and other stronger attacks. Not to mention Asura should be making a comeback

I think Luffy and Zoro will need to sit out atleast for few minutes and let Law, Kid & Killer get the spotlight whilst they recover.
Bruh, i had forgotten about Kaido's first Boro Breath.

ROFLMAO, 100% GUARANTEED Zoro would have cut it and destroyed Kaido's hype moment.

We were soooooo fucking right with those Yonko need plot armor from Zoro Memes.

:milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Kidd and Law were the 2 who effectively handled Linlin's removal.
Nah, Linlin's removal took all four of them working together. If Zoro had not neutralised Prometheus, Linlin would never have been removed.

IMO for Linlin's removal, it's:
  1. Law
    1. He came up with the plan to remove Linlin and figured out how to best utilise their skillsets to accomplish it
    2. Together with Kidd he neutralised Zeus removing Mama's mobility and a secondary offensive arsenal
    3. He yeeted her off the island
  2. Kidd
    1. Together with Law he neutralised Zeus removing Mama's mobility and a secondary offensive arsenal
    2. He provided an assist for Law to yeet BM off the island
  3. Zoro
    1. He took away Prometheus removing Mama's mobility and a secondary offensive arsenal
  4. Killer
    1. He took away Napoleon removing Mama's primary offensive arsenal
    2. He may be tied with Zoro, but removing Prometheus was more necessary than removing Napoleon to yeet Mama.

Law was the key player in the stratagem of removing Mama. Kidd is #2. Zoro and Killer had lesser but crucially important roles.
  • Had Killer not removed Napoleon, Mama would have retaliated by cutting down Kidd instead of simply pounding him into the ground.
  • Had Zoro not removed Prometheus, Mama would still have had her mobility (rendering the entire plan moot), and would have been able to retaliate vs Kidd with a Prometheus infused attack.

Kidd was #2 in the Mama stratagem, but don't downplay the contributions of the others, they couldn't have done it without them.

BTW, I'm not placing Luffy until I have answers to the following questions:
  • Did he attack Kaido to provide a distraction for the other Supernova?
  • Was he holding off Hybrid Kaido off-panel while Operation: Yeet Mama was underway?
If the answer to both of this is "yes", then Luffy would probably be the most important (or 2nd most important) component of the plan.

Seriously where are the clowns who still believes in the ZKO:gokulaugh:
What's ZKO?
:choppawhat:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Where are all these one piece fans wannabes who were saying that rooftop battle is trash and the yonko just stand still and let the sns hit them?

You literally judge a fight(and an arc) when its not even finished. That says a lot about worstgen's "one piece fans".
Those were sanji fans downplaying the fight because sanji is not there

He came up with the plan to remove Linlin and figured out how to best utilise their skillsets to accomplish it
Knowing Law, this is likely, but not guaranteed. Kidd showed in chapter 1003 to already know how to counter lightning, so the idea of the Faraday cage was probably from Kidd.
Especially when we saw him promptly making up his mind once Law told him that he can't just shamble Big Mom away.
This means that they probably came up with the Zeus plan together, being a 50/50.

Kidd and Law cooperated in every action in this chapter, making them the 2 on top for the execution. Even when it comes to the last yeeting (handled by Law), Kidd was the one who settled it by luring Linlin at him, taking the hit and giving the core momentum with 'Repel'.

It's a 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.