One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido and BM be shitting their pants there.
:cheers:
I want Kaido or Big Mom to recognize the style of some attacks that Zoro does.

I ask for too much probably but I would love Kaido or Big Mom's reaction to one of Zoro's slashes like:

"That slash! I saw this before.... No way. Can it be? Oi! Swordsman brat. Are you related to Hawkeyes?"

I know this aint happening but I would love that:josad:

I want Kaido or Big Mom to recognize the style of some attacks that Zoro does.

I ask for too much probably but I would love Kaido or Big Mom's reaction to one of Zoro's slashes like:

"That slash! I saw this before.... No way. Can it be? Oi! Swordsman brat. Are you related to Hawkeyes?"

I know this aint happening but I would love that:josad:
I dont think Mihawk thaught any techniques to Zoro, he likely only taught Zoro about haki and thats it. Plus we dont know if any of the two yonkos ever even meet mihawk.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Knowing Law, this is likely, but not guaranteed. Kidd showed in chapter 1003 to already know how to counter lightning, so the idea of the Faraday cage was probably his. Especially when we saw him promptly making up his mind once Law told him that he can't just shamble Big Mom away.
This means that they probably came up with the Zeus plan together, being a 50/50.
I don't see it. We see Kidd prepare the cage and then tell Law "it's ready":

The idea that one person came up with the plan is further supported by Killer and Zoro's scene. Killer asks Zoro if he's able to perform his role:

It really seems that one person (Law) came up with the plan to split Mama and assigned everyone the roles they would need to fulfill that plan and how best to utilise their abilities.

There is no indication that Kidd was involved in coming up with the stratagem at all:
  • Zoro was questioning how they could possibly win:
  • They began thinking of a plan to bring victory into the realm of possibility:
  • Law is the one that suggests that they should split them up:
  • Zoro and Kidd consent:
  • Kidd's sole tactical contribution was the suggestion that Law should just use his powers to transport one of them away:
  • Killer is also the strategist of his crew, so coming up with the plan in the first place does not fit Kidd's character.

I don't think your interpretation is the slightest bit possible.

Kidd and Law cooperated in every action in this chapter, making them the 2 on top for the execution. Even when it comes to the last yeeting (handled by Law), Kidd was the one who settled it by luring Linlin at him, taking the hit and giving the core momentum with 'Repel'.

It's a 50/50.
I did not deny that Kidd assisted Law. However, Law was the one that:
  • Identified the need to separate them
  • (To the best of our knowledge) came up with the plan to best leverage their abilities and separate them

And even then, all that Kidd did was to assist Law (he setup Mama for Law to throw her off the Rooftop). He had the second most import role of the four, but it was not equal to Law's

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I dont think Mihawk thaught any techniques to Zoro, he likely only taught Zoro about haki and thats it. Plus we dont know if any of the two yonkos ever even meet mihawk.
I know this but there is no way Zoro didn't adapt to some movements that Mihawk has.

It would be straight-up weird especially that Mihawk must've sparred with him and tell him which movements to improve or even show him how to move in certain situations.

What's ZKO?
:choppawhat:
Some Zorohaters people thinks that Orochi's fruit allows him to regenerate his heads,so Zoro could use his asura to defeat and kill him but the DF it doesn't work like that.If he lose one head he's not able to take it out one more time,so he loses 7 and he only have one head more
Why would Zoro even need asura to deal with that garbage LMAO, even if he does end up meeting Orochi, Zoro already shown he can cut stuff pretty fast effortlesly, like he just did with prometeus.

He can slice of the horn from the onigashima skull with a single sword, using 3 swords plus asura to deal with garbo like Orochi is just too much overkill LMAO.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Nah, Linlin's removal took all four of them working together. If Zoro had not neutralised Prometheus, Linlin would never have been removed.

IMO for Linlin's removal, it's:
  1. Law
    1. He came up with the plan to remove Linlin and figured out how to best utilise their skillsets to accomplish it
    2. Together with Kidd he neutralised Zeus removing Mama's mobility and a secondary offensive arsenal
    3. He yeeted her off the island
  2. Kidd
    1. Together with Law he neutralised Zeus removing Mama's mobility and a secondary offensive arsenal
    2. He provided an assist for Law to yeet BM off the island
  3. Zoro
    1. He took away Prometheus removing Mama's mobility and a secondary offensive arsenal
  4. Killer
    1. He took away Napoleon removing Mama's primary offensive arsenal
    2. He may be tied with Zoro, but removing Prometheus was more necessary than removing Napoleon to yeet Mama.

Law was the key player in the stratagem of removing Mama. Kidd is #2. Zoro and Killer had lesser but crucially important roles.
  • Had Killer not removed Napoleon, Mama would have retaliated by cutting down Kidd instead of simply pounding him into the ground.
  • Had Zoro not removed Prometheus, Mama would still have had her mobility (rendering the entire plan moot), and would have been able to retaliate vs Kidd with a Prometheus infused attack.

Kidd was #2 in the Mama stratagem, but don't downplay the contributions of the others, they couldn't have done it without them.

BTW, I'm not placing Luffy until I have answers to the following questions:
  • Did he attack Kaido to provide a distraction for the other Supernova?
  • Was he holding off Hybrid Kaido off-panel while Operation: Yeet Mama was underway?
If the answer to both of this is "yes", then Luffy would probably be the most important (or 2nd most important) component of the plan.

What's ZKO?
:choppawhat:
Are you sure Law came up with the plan?

i mean, Kid was literally the first one playing with the thought of change big mums position and he made the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.