One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great action packed chapter. :finally:

Zoro was imprssive by blocking Kaido's and Big Mom's attack even if it was for just a moment and then slicing Prometheus. Though he looks like he's seriously injured as a result from that.

Luffy was great too at distrating Kaido while the rest got rid of Big Mom, though he was easily overpowered and pummeled by Kaido. However knowing he resilient Luffy is I don't think he's out of the fight yet (Mc halo all all that jazz).

Law was cluth in this chapter, with first saving Zoro from certain death and pushing Bim Mom over the edge after trapping Zeus.

Kidd was good too with the his team work with Law and withstanding Big Mom's punch.

Killer didn't do much compared to the others but he was still essential in beating BM after ridding of one of her main weapons.

I guess now after Bim Mom's exit from the roof top fight, the battle against Kaido will enter it's serious fase. Kaido still looks pretty clean though compared to the 5 SN, and by the way he easily overwhelmed Luffy earlier I have major doubt these 5 will be enough to put him down. We'll have to wait and see I suppose.

Last but not least, what the heck is going on with Orochi's fruit? Is he immortal or something? Because clearly he's not dead. Another thing I noticed is he only has one tail. I thought the Orochi from mythology have the same number of tails as his heads.

This is a 5 stars chapter for me :steef:

This chapter tells me a few things.

Zoro attack with enma wouldn't have Koed kaido or killed him or whatever given the fact that after he got hit with red rock he wanted to dodge it but kaido was still in fine shape after he got hit with red rock.

Kaido didn't dodge zoro enma attack zoro just missed which I assumed since there's no reason oda wouldn't draw him dodging.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

That shockwave of the two Yonko was much bigger. It had the size of the island. Mihawk's cut is large but only across one axis. It's width is comparable to Whitebeard and much thinner than his ship. Plus, Jozu is diamond which is hard to cut.

That blast however was humongous from angles. Literally covering the entire Onigashima. And Zoro stopped it for a while with his physical strength alone. No diamond defense.

And that comes with an offense even Big Mom is worried about.
To be honest, if each YONKOU generated 50% of the attack, 50% of that is greater than the bar that MIHAWK used on the MF, if you scale the size correctly. @sanjikun

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Its 3 admirals
Zoro blocked the attack millions of times stronge
Don't forget to put lethality in it, the combined attack of KAIDO and BIG MOM has 20x more lethality than what the admirals blocked in WB GURA's MF. The WB's lethality did not even manage to kill the giant john who received the entire origin of the coup, and ODA confirmed that he is alive on the latest SBS ... ZORO was incredible.:zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.