Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they did react .
thats the panel with their three faces.
whats so funny.....
There's literally a panel of them staring at Zoro and saying ''What??'' there
There's a panel of them reacting to zoro momentarily blocking the attack, its alright you probably overlooked it mistakenly
They do react, they make faces and then they say "What?"

You probably just didn't want to notice it, as expected.
Must missed, thank you for that
anyway, i was more focus after the impact
have a great day, you guys
:cheers:

It's not official translation but when Kidd thanks to zoro he said that didn't buy much time
yea tho it was for split seconds... people are ranking his durability over Oden's... which is pretty far fetched and doesn't seem to be based on context of what really happend which is zoro was putting all into blocking it and ... i believe oden would have been able to block that attack and potentially deflect it since i'd rank his physical strength over zoro ANYDAY.. someone who was putting up a fight against Prime WB.. the strongest man alive next to Roger u may argue... no contest.. and considering that Oden being alive atm would be one of the strongest alive... is cap².

yea tho it was for split seconds... people are ranking his durability over Oden's... which is pretty far fetched and doesn't seem to be based on context of what really happend which is zoro was putting all into blocking it and ... i believe oden would have been able to block that attack and potentially deflect it since i'd rank his physical strength over zoro ANYDAY.. someone who was putting up a fight against Prime WB.. the strongest man alive next to Roger u may argue... no contest.. and considering that Oden being alive atm would be one of the strongest alive... is cap².
Putting up a fight? I just saw WB one punching the shit out of him and then Roger using one casual slice that got Oden out of the fight. I am not saying that Zoro is stronger but getting one punched isn't putting up a fight lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

oden aint doing shit
much weaker attacks sent his ass flying instantly

oden aint doing shit
much weaker attacks sent his ass flying instantly
he was alright after roger's Divine departure.. thats durability friend, then he went ahead and fought Gabban supposedly for 3 straight days and nights, the panels you put forward complement my point even further, thanks
Post automatically merged:

He would officially classify Enma as an ancient weapon he is already close to doing that :milaugh:
he's very VERY subjective with his chap analysis.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
he was alright after roger's Divine departure.. thats durability friend, then he went ahead and fought Gabban supposedly for 3 straight days and nights, the panels you put forward complement my point even further, thanks
Post automatically merged:

he's very VERY subjective with his chap analysis.
it doesnt matter if he was ok the fact was a far far far weaker attack than ocean sovereignty sent his ass flying
he aint doing shit

Status
Not open for further replies.