One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Law's DF abilities will be too hax if he can use against anyone.
shambles , switching souls , cutting .
if it was possible he could for exmpales switch Kaido , BM souls with 2 people with weak bodies, then he can get their hearts and kill , stab their hearts , switching them back and let them die.
it is only expected that strong haki can counter such abilities

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Aight, this makes me more confident than ever that there won’t be an Act 4 or 5, at least not one that concerns Kaido’s defeat...if anything, they would be focused on the aftermath of the war and set up the final stretch of the series.

So Orochi’s been beheaded two times now, once as a human and once as a multi-headed snake monster...are we done?? Do we need him anymore?? Raizo vs Fukurokuju would be more fun to watch AND have more emotional resonance at this point than anything else that stubby little fuck could provide.

OH MY GOD ZORO IS OFFICIALLY AN INDISPUTABLE TOP TIER, LITERALLY NOBODY ELSE IN THE SERIES HAS BLOCKED A COMBINED ATTACK FROM TWO YONKO THAT WAS MEANT TO WIPE EVERYBODY OUT, THE HATERS NEED TO SAY WORD ALREADY AND JUST ACCEPT THE TRUTH, THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK :zosmug:

Luffy trash talking Kaido right before getting rocked is pretty funny, even I can appreciate the kid’s candor in the moment:luffylaugh:

Moreover, Law/Kid and Zoro/Killer coming up with that improvised plan to knock Big Mom off Onigashima is admittedly impressive as hell...if it sets up the return of O-Lin to turn the tide and smack Kaido down, then fine, this was a pretty damn good way to get there:kidsmile:

Killer -> We can't dodge it.

Zoro -> Blocks it.

Where are those intelligent people whining about Killer = Zoro?
Post automatically merged:

He's nowhere near Luffy.
He's beyond Luffy where it can't be imagined. Luffy was weak and needed Snack, Katakuri for powering up to fight an Yonko whereas Zoro was already stronger than Luffy to fight Snack, Katakuri and hence he's facing two Yonkou making them shit their pants.

Killer -> We can't dodge it.

Zoro -> Blocks it.

Where are those intelligent people whining about Killer = Zoro?

He's beyond Luffy where it can't be imagined. Luffy was weak and needed Snack, Katakuri for powering up to fight an Yonko whereas Zoro was already stronger than Luffy to fight Snack, Katakuri and hence he's facing two Yonkou making them shit their pants.
there is a huge difference between dodging and blocking. There was not time to dodge because the attack was so fast and large. Zoro blocked for a second so everyone could be teleported away by Law.

Stop baiting lol. Zoro and luffys Power gap are not debateable. Zoro in relation to Sanji and Killer is the question

What would Mihawk have done if he had been the target of the combo attack Hakai?

Dodged? Countered with success? Hurt? How much?
He probably would not just stand there and watch them charge up like the SN did. Without Luffy warning them with FS they would be dust right now.
I think Mihawk would have interrupted the attack with a range slash to buy enough time so that he can move out of range.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is that, previously Luffy was one shotted by Kaido, but now he's taking everyone of his attacks head on but still keeps coming back for more... even though the attacks are much more powerful than a single 'Thunder Bagua' which KO'ed Luffy previously. Surely a small amount of training in his Jail cell couldn't have improved his endurance that much....
Not to mention Luffy had to learn highly advanced CoA on top of his powerful G4 ( whose strength even shocked Killer) to hurt Kaido, but now every supernova is suddenly able to damage him.

It looks like Zoro is leaking blood from all of his holes... I wonder how Oda's gonna handle this situation?? Coz battle with a Yonko ain't gonna finish in matter of hours, it'll probably take many days for the battle to reach it's conclusion, and since Zoro has already taken so much damage, and is surely going to recieve even more intense pounding as the battle progresses....
Will he be able to fight for that long?? As I don't think that BM is gonna stay out of the fight for long, she'll surely return sooner or later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.