One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Weekly Shonen Jump Discord is a joke. Apparently any criticism to the treatment of Big Mom is an “overreaction” to them. Their excuse is that all Yonkou have flaws and why can’t Big Mom have any.

No words for the amount of fanboyism and defense of this chapter or arc as a whole. :gokulaugh:

The Weekly Shonen Jump Discord is a joke. Apparently any criticism to the treatment of Big Mom is an “overreaction” to them. Their excuse is that all Yonkou have flaws and why can’t Big Mom have any.

No words for the amount of fanboyism and defense of this chapter or arc as a whole. :gokulaugh:
I mean it's kinda true. Big Mom is one of the strongest characters in the series but is also very clumsy, which is a flaw. Though I don't defend the treatment being done to her.

Prime garp destroys current luffy with ease
I still won't say 'with ease', but that's not the point. Are you serious? A move that can make fucking Kaido bleed but not destroy a mountain? Destroying such big things in OP is not such a big deal anymore, get over it. If Prime Garp can do it just for practice, then Luffy can definitely do it in actual combat with his strongest G3 move.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I still won't say 'with ease', but that's not the point. Are you serious? A move that can make fucking Kaido bleed but not destroy a mountain? Destroying such big things in OP is not such a big deal anymore, get over it. If Prime Garp can do it just for practice, then Luffy can definitely do it in actual combat with his strongest G3 move.
The scabbards also managed to make kaido bleed a little no need to destroy a mountain for that

Status
Not open for further replies.