One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that he used Tankman to tank it, but we'll see. And obviously he's the MC... he's not going to go out on a random mid-chapter panel.
Fair enough.

the attack from Kaido just looks insane, and Luffy took thunder bagua and was knocked out.

Check the panel where Kaido is swinging the kanabo his haki is oozing so much that it’s shining on Luffy.

Have you gone over to the dark side too? You realize what Jozu did was way more impressive? He actually ate Mihawk's slash that is stronger than each of Kaido's/BM's slashes.

If he's eating that attack with almost 0 damage, he can certainly handle 2x that without almost dying.

They outright stated that was the World's Strongest Slash.
That shockwave of the two Yonko was much bigger. It had the size of the island. Mihawk's cut is large but only across one axis. It's width is comparable to Whitebeard and much thinner than his ship. Plus, Jozu is diamond which is hard to cut.

That blast however was humongous from angles. Literally covering the entire Onigashima. And Zoro stopped it for a while with his physical strength alone. No diamond defense.

And that comes with an offense even Big Mom is worried about.

Nah that was luffy showing he knew what he was talking about last chapter and being confident.
Said the attacks were working last chpater and look at that Kadio dodge even in his hybrid form .
Which of course going to make him more dangerous since he now will be fighting smarter .
That isnt character growth, that is him doing the same thing he has done in every fight against an antagonist. punch punch punch punch and punch his way to victory

I think this was the goodbye for Big Mom and consequently Zoro. Oda ain't gonna do 5 v. 1. Maybe Zoro will land 1-2 attacks at the most, but Oda is foreshadowing that without Big Meme, it'll probably be Luffy/Law/Kid v. Kaido. Killer will probably leave too.

Imo, Luffy used Tankman to eat that attack from Kaido.
Wishful thinking no way Zoro is dropping out before anyone not named Luffy

That isnt character growth, that is him doing the same thing he has done in every fight against an antagonist. punch punch punch punch and punch his way to victory
i mean lets face it, the fight is gonna end up being about dealing the hardest blows to Kaido. Luffy fighting Kaido head on while the others team up against big mom doesn't have to be a huge character moment lol

We of course he going try punch his way to victory if he see what he doing working.
If it was not working he would come up with a new plan or done something else.
Like he did with croc with water and blood or train his haki in the fight with kat or learn gears after the CP beating .

i mean lets face it, the fight is gonna end up being about dealing the hardest blows to Kaido. Luffy fighting Kaido head on while the others team up doesn't have to be a huge character moment lol
You are missing the point about character growth, no moment. Which I went over. This is the exact same thing as the Katakuri fight, only difference is Kaido makes him look like mince meat and Luffy cant just will his way to victory

Status
Not open for further replies.